ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Still not even done it yet (Trials, that is), or even the bloody level 32 PoE!

Doing my head in now, we just don't seem to be able to finish it off, and we're falling behind now.
I've done it on my 33 Warlock, I don't mind helping as I've said before :)

Mito Sportiva 135
JP - Gorms is in our clan and there isn't really any criteria to join apart from not being a tool (surprised they let me in!)
Got a mix of skills but most/all people are high level players

We mostly played PVE back in the past but getting more into PVP now Trials is out. Personally, I used to play a lot of Halo so hopefully become less rusty after a few games

If you request to join the group first then someone will add you to the clan eventually

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
@Gorms - Any credentials needed before joining your clan? That's if there's any space!?!
They're a friendly bunch, I was partied with a few of them last week and enjoyed it. I haven't been accepted yet though - they're citing technical issues ;)

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Finally did Urrox's Grudge last night (The lvl 32).

We got to the last round pretty easy, but kept getting mullered on the last round by his floor burn rage.
The other guys were ok, but I was getting hammered with my hunter's inability to float.

When I worked out I needed to swap to my triple jump, it worked out so much easier.
Finally a level 33 too!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Finally did Urrox's Grudge last night (The lvl 32).

We got to the last round pretty easy, but kept getting mullered on the last round by his floor burn rage.
The other guys were ok, but I was getting hammered with my hunter's inability to float.

When I worked out I needed to swap to my triple jump, it worked out so much easier.
Finally a level 33 too!
Good man. Sorry, I know I said I would be on and could help, but ended up watching American Sniper instead. Clearly didn't need me though!

Mito Sportiva 135
New nightfall is Winter's Run (archon priest) with solar and arc burn on. Gjallahorn and my new 365 Fatebringer should bring swift death!

Mito Sportiva 135
Nightfall was easy this week! Sadly I got absolutely nothing decent from it. Or from either of the 32 prisons I played. Will try the 34 tonight hopefully

GTD, Lupo
Well i managed to do this weeks lvl 35 POE last night, it was a little harder than i was expecting but we got there in the end. For a reward i got an exotic bounty and picked the fusion sniper rifle as its a beast in pvp. Just need to jump through all the hoops to get it now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I saw you were in there for a while last night mate! That is ledge you got that though, very jealous. Will be doing the 34s tonight if you want to run with us?
Going to be playing some Trials on Friday too if you want to get involved. I'm adamant on doing well this week, on regular PVP I'm usually top/second so have the skills to kill people, just need to be more tactical on there

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't been on since the weekend. I need to as I obviously haven't done any of this week's content!

Mito Sportiva 135
I just find there is too much to do in the game at the moment! 3 x nightfalls, 3 x prison of elders (only do 32 and 34 at the moment), then trying to do the daily crucible, Trials of Osiris and potentially Iron Banner...not even thinking about the weekly missions or the raids right now!

People say the game is repetitive but personally I think there is a lot to do

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I just find there is too much to do in the game at the moment! 3 x nightfalls, 3 x prison of elders (only do 32 and 34 at the moment), then trying to do the daily crucible, Trials of Osiris and potentially Iron Banner...not even thinking about the weekly missions or the raids right now!

People say the game is repetitive but personally I think there is a lot to do
I hear what you're saying, but personally I'd like a raid introduced. The 6-man fireteam and increased difficulty (through puzzles etc) made raiding fun. Nightfalls and Prison are good though.

I'll be on tonight (finally) to do my Nightfalls etc if anyone fancies helping me out?!

Mito Sportiva 135
The nightfalls are pretty quick - I won't be on until late and then hopefully doing 34 PoE as not done any this week. If you are struggling, use LFG

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I hear what you're saying, but personally I'd like a raid introduced. The 6-man fireteam and increased difficulty (through puzzles etc) made raiding fun. Nightfalls and Prison are good though.

I'll be on tonight (finally) to do my Nightfalls etc if anyone fancies helping me out?!

Should be about a bit later on tonight. We struggled to do the nightfall this week though. I gave up after the 3rd attempt.
It should be easy but we died stupidly.

Mito Sportiva 135
Really? I found it pretty easy this week but comes down to the weapons (fatebringer is especially amazing this week) and being level 34 I guess

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Really? I found it pretty easy this week but comes down to the weapons (fatebringer is especially amazing this week) and being level 34 I guess

Yeah, my 2 co-players didn't have much in the way of decent arc weapons. Like I said, it should be piss easy, but it just didn't seem to come together for us last night.

Pissed the weekly heroic though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, my 2 co-players didn't have much in the way of decent arc weapons. Like I said, it should be piss easy, but it just didn't seem to come together for us last night.

Pissed the weekly heroic though!
Flick me an invite later when you see me on Destiny, I'll dig out my Fatebringer and we can rape the Nightfall

White APE
Never been a big fan of hand canons but just won the last work. Thought this might change my mind. But quite frankly I think it's shite!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get my weeklies done, and find a Treasure Key. Someone wanna do a decent PoE with me at some point this weekend? As well as the Nightfall? ;)

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Managed to get my weeklies done, and find a Treasure Key. Someone wanna do a decent PoE with me at some point this weekend? As well as the Nightfall? :wink:
Didn't make it on last night buddy (as you probably guessed by my not being logged on and all!). I might be able to squeeze in some time tonight, but can't promise.
Got to make sure the cookies are made for FCS! :D

Clio 182 - RB
Not played this in months! Whos on PS4? Will be starting a new today with a Titan as i'm sick of using a Warlock.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't make it on last night buddy (as you probably guessed by my not being logged on and all!). I might be able to squeeze in some time tonight, but can't promise.
Got to make sure the cookies are made for FCS! :smiley:
That's cool, I assumed you'd logged off already, or not been on - I didn't actually get on until half 9 or something anyway!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
That's cool, I assumed you'd logged off already, or not been on - I didn't actually get on until half 9 or something anyway!

Yeah, never made it on. After practice pitching the tent and putting it down again, taking crap to the tip, some gardening, all mixed with a heavy dinner I was done! Haha.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, never made it on. After practice pitching the tent and putting it down again, taking crap to the tip, some gardening, all mixed with a heavy dinner I was done! Haha.
f**k that. I haven't been on all week, and am doing a few days of nights at the start of next week, so I'm lagging behind in my quest to get some Etheric Light :(

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
f**k that. I haven't been on all week, and am doing a few days of nights at the start of next week, so I'm lagging behind in my quest to get some Etheric Light :(

Haha. I've still not got any! Isn't there a chance of getting it on the nightfall now too?

This weeks lvl 32 PoE is interesting too!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha. I've still not got any! Isn't there a chance of getting it on the nightfall now too?

This weeks lvl 32 PoE is interesting too!
Yeah, I got mine in the Nightfall, remember? ;)

I did the 28 PoE twice yesterday, just so I could get in via Matchmaking. Got a Treasure Key \o/