ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
Last night was very frustrating. We breezed through 35 and killed Skolas on the first go, but I was the only person left so couldn't finish it because of the poison. It then took about another dozen attempts to kill him again and complete it with all the wait for heavy ammo and supers each time.

Drops were average - I got a duplicate queen's auto rifle (not the one with elemental) but all 3 of us got a new exotic weapon bounty. I went for the sidearm in the end.

Mito Sportiva 135
Paul did you play any Trials so far this weekend? Thinking of having a go later/tomorrow - although not a massive fan of the map again this weekend! Shotgun fest ahoy. Might upgrade my Found Verdict for it or another auto shotgun

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone on later that fancies running the level 34 PoE? I also need to do the 32 on my Hunter :(

White APE
Why is it that on level 28 PoE it matches you up with another 2 guardians to make a fire team but level 32 you have to make your own or go solo?

f***s me off as I don't know anyone else that plays or most are on xone.

White APE
So how do you rank up from 32? I have legendary gauntlets, chest armour and boots all with light 36 and an exotic helmet with light 42.

What's next?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You need level 42 gear across the board. You can either level your 36 gear up using Etheric Light, or do the level 32 PoE for an Armor Core, which you can exchange at the Reef for 42 gear.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just to add, you can get etheric from a number of places - nightfalls (not guaranteed), Iron Banner, PoE on 34 and 35, Trials of Osiris

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yo dude. I don't mind running it. I doubt we'll get all 6 of us on again though. I can ask the boys, as we can do it with less anyway.
Was just a thought, last night was decent - raiding's the best part of the game!

White APE
So I've just done my ever VoG. Joined in a group from lfg and they seemed to know what they were doing so I followed their lead. Clueless most of the time but I held my own.

Got f**k all in it all though. Just ascendant energy and shards. And at the end after atheon all I got was a oissing shader. Ffs.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So I've just done my ever VoG. Joined in a group from lfg and they seemed to know what they were doing so I followed their lead. Clueless most of the time but I held my own.

Got f**k all in it all though. Just ascendant energy and shards. And at the end after atheon all I got was a oissing shader. Ffs.
Welcome to my world, haha. You'll have runs like that, where all you get is shards. But you'll find you go on a run that drops loads for you, don't worry!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Got my Warlock up to 32 (and a half) last night. Now just need to get my Titan up from 25 to 32 and I can rock out the 3 of them in the raids, etc

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Got my Warlock up to 32 (and a half) last night. Now just need to get my Titan up from 25 to 32 and I can rock out the 3 of them in the raids, etc
I need to get on with levelling my Titan, he's only level 11 right now though

Mito Sportiva 135
Looks fun! I'll be on later if you want to do a nightfall or 2 with me by the way mate? Just hit me up if so, if you see me online

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks fun! I'll be on later if you want to do a nightfall or 2 with me by the way mate? Just hit me up if so, if you see me online
Not sure if that was directed at just JP or not, but I'll be on all evening, more than happy to smash a Nightfall!

Omnigul is ok once you realise that the enemies are finite. Kill each wave before attacking her. That way you can get her health down with virtually no incoming fire. Once hear health is down to a certain level, she will scream and the next wave will spawn. Repeat.

You need to be mindful that in-between her screams (spawn cries if you will) there will be a wave of cursed thrall that come out of that doorway. Otherwise it's pretty easy.

Kill ALL employees with care. Attack Omnigul until she spawns another wave. Run to safety and repeat until she's dead.

White APE
Just finished my 2nd ever run of VoG with a less than helpful bunch from lfg. Just wanted to whinge and b**ch as I was still trying to understand it all.

Anyways, got my first primary with element damage....Atheons Epilogue. Whilst it chucks out at a huge rate, it feels rather underpower compared to the 365 Mida I've been using lately.
I can see that this thing maxes out at 300. Are there any elemental damage primary's that go to 365?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished my 2nd ever run of VoG with a less than helpful bunch from lfg. Just wanted to whinge and b**ch as I was still trying to understand it all.

Anyways, got my first primary with element damage....Atheons Epilogue. Whilst it chucks out at a huge rate, it feels rather underpower compared to the 365 Mida I've been using lately.
I can see that this thing maxes out at 300. Are there any elemental damage primary's that go to 365?
You should be able to upgrade it with Etheric Light to get it to 365.

Nice and quick PoE run earlier @Brand86 - though it was only 32! I could do with the 34 at some point if you haven't done them yet! On my Lock though, not my useless Hunter!

GTD, Lupo
Yeah it's a pretty random weapon. It's a lot like the Queensbreakers Bow. You don't need to get a perfect head shot in order to kill someone. You can also quick scope with it a little easier than a normal sniper but destiny isn't the best for doing this.

I have also ordered all my bits so I can have a good go with a mouse/keyboard. It was a little pricey as the adaptor cost £122. A little crazy I know but having been a pc gamer all this time it will make fps so much more enjoyable. Using a sniper will be crazy easy now and you can also adjust the sensitivity and operation of the mouse a little so recoil is reduced and basic movements are a lot easier to carry out. I will give it a go when I'm back over the weekend and let you know how it works out.

White APE
I'm new to doing the raids and just did my 3rd run of VoG. At the end of each stage previously, we were all awarded something, ascendant energy, shards or gear. But on this raid at each stage I got absolutely nothing everything even though all the other players did. Even with we killed Atheon, I got absolutely nothing from the entire raid.

Why??

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm new to doing the raids and just did my 3rd run of VoG. At the end of each stage previously, we were all awarded something, ascendant energy, shards or gear. But on this raid at each stage I got absolutely nothing everything even though all the other players did. Even with we killed Atheon, I got absolutely nothing from the entire raid.

Why??
Have you already done it since this Tuesday on that particular character? You only get loot once a week per character.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's a pretty random weapon. It's a lot like the Queensbreakers Bow. You don't need to get a perfect head shot in order to kill someone. You can also quick scope with it a little easier than a normal sniper but destiny isn't the best for doing this.

I have also ordered all my bits so I can have a good go with a mouse/keyboard. It was a little pricey as the adaptor cost £122. A little crazy I know but having been a pc gamer all this time it will make fps so much more enjoyable. Using a sniper will be crazy easy now and you can also adjust the sensitivity and operation of the mouse a little so recoil is reduced and basic movements are a lot easier to carry out. I will give it a go when I'm back over the weekend and let you know how it works out.
Which did you go for?

I have looked at the XIM4 and the keymander.