ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
If it makes you feel any better, I used 3 keys last night and got dick all with them. I think I already have all the queen's weapons except the rocket launcher

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
If it makes you feel any better, I used 3 keys last night and got dick all with them. I think I already have all the queen's weapons except the rocket launcher
That made me feel a little better, then I remembered I STILL don't have an Ice Breaker :(

So glad I'm free of this now. It's a great game, but when it's grip on you is released, you quickly realise how pointless it all was.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
So glad I'm free of this now. It's a great game, but when it's grip on you is released, you quickly realise how pointless it all was.
It made me break a perfectly good TV
Barely played it since then, wife still plays though. Even managed to hit level 20, and she's possibly the worst player in the world
Witcher 3 though, that s**t is f**king incredible at times

Mito Sportiva 135
It is an addictive game, but I still enjoy it. It does lead to some disagreements though when people are all trying to get in on the higher level games and play with the other better players

Clio 182 - RB
It is an addictive game, but I still enjoy it. It does lead to some disagreements though when people are all trying to get in on the higher level games and play with the other better players
Nothing worse that a lower level player in your game, don't mind if they actually know what their doing but when its a 12 year old playing its a no no.

White APE
That good than? Only a couple of points higher than my current scout.

They seem to have put a stop to farming chests.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I like it, I tend to switch between Fatebringer and MIDA.

As for the chests, I noticed that yesterday :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Sorry JP only saw your message now, if I'm on later I can help

I spent all weekend doing Iron Banner - sadly I wasted my 2 etheric light from it on non essential bits of armour as I was delirious after so much PVP
Had a crack on Trials but found the map pretty rubbish for 3vs3 elimination, it's large so tended to snipe more, but then easier for revives. Seems to favour more defensive gameplay. I'll give it another crack tonight if I get time

Gorms - I saw another video on how to beat Skolas. Much simpler and can be done in 2-3 minutes. We should have done it that go but then Best got excited and forgot to take the poison off me! Think we were getting worse at the end as we were tired out

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
GAAAYYYYYY!!!!

That'd be sweet dude. Just hoping I can get it done tonight so I have a chance to get the helmet from Variks.
I know. I've pretty much missed a whole week of Destiny, so will be miles behind now

Mito Sportiva 135
Iron Banner is a bit of a commitment - but can do it quite easily over 2 or 3 days if you do the bounties. And if you do it later in the week you get more exp. I nearly did it in 2 days in fact without too much grinding

White APE
What weapons are people running?

This is my current setup
1d9951ced8cc1d9a280f38236ae7b22f.jpg

Although the Vestian dynasty is good, I fancy something different. Have the four horsemen but can't run that and the Mida.

GTD, Lupo
The only weapon I dont have is the Dregs Promise. I do have one more exotic bounty to do to get it but all the new ones are pretty poor.

Pve I use:
Word of Crota/Jewel of Osiris
LDR 5001/found verdict
Gjallahorn

Pvp
Last word
Pradyths revenge/felwinters
BTRD-345

GTD, Lupo
Went flawless then gave up. Had a quick go on Sunday but I wasnt a fan of the map. This will be my last week then I'm off with work for 3 weeks. I don't need anything else so maybe it will be good.

Mito Sportiva 135
I messaged Jake earlier as he had the new Trials Titan helmet already, and said he might be on this Friday if you are?
Me and Rupert were also going to do Skolas ASAP too if you want to run it with us.

Agreed about the Trials map - was far too open for my tastes. Kept sniping people but then were being revived before could get the others down - just didn't find a good strategy that was consistently winning us matches. Even my friend who is sh1t hot on PVP didn't do well - although having said that he also got 9-0 after a few matches

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm finally off nights, and the Mrs is back to work this week, so I can actually get decent evenings in on Destiny.

So, anyone around for the Nightfall / PoE tonight?! @Brand86 @JP83

Mito Sportiva 135
I am afraid I'm not on nightfalls as I did my 3 and helped do another 3 for my mate so a bit sick of it, but have 1 level 32, and all my 34s and 35s to do still mate

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I am afraid I'm not on nightfalls as I did my 3 and helped do another 3 for my mate so a bit sick of it, but have 1 level 32, and all my 34s and 35s to do still mate
I'm still only 33 so would probably get raped on the 34 PoE! I have 3 Treasure Keys though :(

I'll do the 32 with you though - and a 34 if you like (but I'll get bummed)
Should be about I hope.
Nick sent a message to our destiny whatsapp hat yesterday - he's got a gally.

FFFUUUUUUUU

Fling me an invite if you're on.

Mito Sportiva 135
If I do the 32 later I'll drop you an invite. Not done the 34 yet this week so probably best if I run through it with some other 34s first to check it all out, and can then try and help you later in the week with it mate. It's probably more dependant on having the right weapons rather than just being 34 though. As always, I imagine the 365 Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Blackhammer and Gjallahorn will be used mainly!

Mito Sportiva 135
Did the level 34 last night, really easy - on my first run I didn't die at all and we did the boss on the first attempt, although me being a Titan defender did help.
Sadly though I was an idiot and used an etheric light on the wrong item! Never mind.

Going to have a crack on the 35 tonight as the 34 difficulty seemed so straightforward.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Did the level 34 last night, really easy - on my first run I didn't die at all and we did the boss on the first attempt, although me being a Titan defender did help.
Sadly though I was an idiot and used an etheric light on the wrong item! Never mind.

Going to have a crack on the 35 tonight as the 34 difficulty seemed so straightforward.
Nice one. Did the 32 last night, haven't even attempted the 34!