ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, well if they are playing, I can invite them in as soon as i log on if that suits - you might even strike it lucky and get to avoid the jumping parts...

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, well if they are playing, I can invite them in as soon as i log on if that suits - you might even strike it lucky and get to avoid the jumping parts...
I like the jumping bits now (aside from daughters and Oryx) because I can't cause a wipe there

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I like the jumping bits now (aside from daughters and Oryx) because I can't cause a wipe there
I've always like them, especially daughters and Oryx. Except for the times I do them on my Hunter, or nights like last night where you pathetically fall through them because people have died on their platforms, and there's nothing you can do to change it :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I usually like the jumping bits. I have a reputation for being bad at the ship bit though as the first times I did them I was trying to do it with my titan with low agility and increased height - and then on my hunter when I didn't have triple jump unlocked or bones of eao. I quite like that part now even though it's kind of a waste of time in terms of rewards.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It is pointless giving you no rewards yet making it so long winded.

I didn't really get what Jack was saying last night about Totems, either. Although that'll be because at that point we were bitching to each other.

I'm quite looking forward to a fresh raid run tonight, I enjoy Tuesday's!

GTD, Lupo
I'm
I'll see who I can gather - anyone from your normal lot going to be on (Rupert / Best etc)?
@Cookie @Gorms - you guys around this evening?

Im on tonight guys, i already have Golgoroth cp but I'm sure you guys will like a fresh run. I had a go at the challenge mode earlier and it could be worth watching the video before we attempt it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm

Im on tonight guys, i already have Golgoroth cp but I'm sure you guys will like a fresh run. I had a go at the challenge mode earlier and it could be worth watching the video before we attempt it.
If you don't mind doing a fresh run mate! Only because I'd like the loot from WP / s**t Totem rewards

White APE
Just done the nightfall with some guy that had an exotic helmet and and exotic artefact. Didn't even know they existed!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah once you get to 25 you get a special quest thing.

I'm just eating and working still, will be on ASAP. Best wants us to wait for him but Rupert has friends over so might need to start without him.

I've seen a video but all the same, we should switch characters at Gol to get the CP in case we kill him but not complete the challenge.

GTD, Lupo
I just got an exotic boot engram, don't open it if you get one as there seems to be a bug where you get nothing on the drop.

I still have mine, going to hold on to it!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
316 helmet was the highlight tonight (and 320 boots from the challenge mode)
317 now.
Got the awesome hard mode armour shader on now, looks amazing!
Sorry for all the wipes I managed to cause tonight, brain went into neutral a few times. Oh and then my mic just completely gave up. Headset recommendations?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
316 helmet was the highlight tonight (and 320 boots from the challenge mode)
317 now.
Got the awesome hard mode armour shader on now, looks amazing!
Sorry for all the wipes I managed to cause tonight, brain went into neutral a few times. Oh and then my mic just completely gave up. Headset recommendations?
A new one?

Surprisingly I didn't cause a wipe tonight, I'm pleased to say. Good run for me too, 320 Gauntlets, 310 No Land Beyond, 310 Red Death, and a 319 chest, as well as a 304 Helmet. Not bad!

Mito Sportiva 135
Good for me too, got a slightly higher ghost at 315, 320 arms, 316 chest, 313 helmet, 314 mark, 316 hand cannon, 310 ruin wings and a new shader I've never heard of before but looks really cool. Got it on my second Titan now,if you look.

GTD, Lupo
I'm gonna have a go today. It looked like it took you guys a long time to do it? Did you hit him on gaze runner 1 and 6?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm gonna have a go today. It looked like it took you guys a long time to do it? Did you hit him on gaze runner 1 and 6?
Golgoroth didn't take many runs considering the chaos, tbf (once everyone had figured out their place in line and we'd actually done enough damage)
We hit him on the first 2 gaze runners, may have been first 3. Used L1 and R1 bubbles.

Mito Sportiva 135
Nah golgoroth wasn't too bad once we understood what to do. We did the whole raid in about 2 hours or so I think, took ages to get it started! Marc/Cookie you up for doing it again tonight?
We spent ages on sisters for some reason, but did oryx pretty easily - and Cookie's mic had broken which didn't help!
As for headsets, get a Turtlebeach. I've had a couple of sets over the years and they are well built and sound good. I'd never go back to a standard one now. Plus it keeps the volume down (except for my voice, so my mrs still comes into my games room and takes the piss 'Tom you've got to get the wizard or you'll wipe!!!!')

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Nah golgoroth wasn't too bad once we understood what to do. Marc/Cookie you up for doing it again tonight?
We spent ages on sisters for some reason, but did oryx pretty easily - and Cookie's mic had broken which didn't help!
As for headsets, get a Turtlebeach. I've had a couple of sets over the years and they are well built and sound good. I'd never go back to a standard one now. Plus it keeps the volume down (except for my voice, so my mrs still comes into my games room and takes the piss 'Tom you've got to get the wizard or you'll wipe!!!!')
I might be on tonight, not 100% though. I'll know in a little while for sure! Need to do it on my Titan I guess.

GTD, Lupo
I got sent home from work early and just done a quick Golgoroth, its pretty easy if you just hit him on Gaze 1 and 6, we ended up doing the first one on 3 rotations and the second on the 4.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Nah golgoroth wasn't too bad once we understood what to do. We did the whole raid in about 2 hours or so I think, took ages to get it started! Marc/Cookie you up for doing it again tonight?
I just realised the headset attached to my PC is Turtle Beach, can't use that one on the Xbox One though without trailing wires (uses USB to power it)
Mine is constantly winding me up about how angry I get about raiding.
Especially when I was getting exasperated the other week with Dazamania (not sure if you've raided with him). I think every other sentence was 'f**k me Daz'
May also be around, hopefully we can start earlier

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I just realised the headset attached to my PC is Turtle Beach, can't use that one on the Xbox One though without trailing wires (uses USB to power it)
Mine is constantly winding me up about how angry I get about raiding.
Especially when I was getting exasperated the other week with Dazamania (not sure if you've raided with him). I think every other sentence was 'f**k me Daz'
May also be around, hopefully we can start earlier
Haha, yeah, he isn't the best at listening, and thus doing things as he's supposed to.

Mito Sportiva 135
That isn't ideal for raiding, especially the challenge!
i am not looking forward to the oryx one that's for sure.
I got a new shader last night called phosphore - ever seen or heard of it before? Looks pretty cool (although I have loads of red/white and red/black shaders now). Might be from SRL maybe?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
That isn't ideal for raiding, especially the challenge!
i am not looking forward to the oryx one that's for sure.
I got a new shader last night called phosphore - ever seen or heard of it before? Looks pretty cool (although I have loads of red/white and red/black shaders now). Might be from SRL maybe?
Nah he's a good player really, just prone to switching off. Like me to be fair!

Looks like I'll be on tonight :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I like the glowing green shader, never taking it off
I think we did pretty well without me being to talk on Oryx. Should do that every week :p

GTD, Lupo
Lucky man Gorms! Want to save the third one for tonight with us? I still need to do it twice more.

I might be a little drunk later but i will see how i am, i should be on for around 9 so just ping me an invite. Out of the two runs i done i ended up doing both it on my hunter twice so i still need to do it 2 more times. So will just run them with you guys.

Mito Sportiva 135
Haha didn't you do oryx on your hunter twice last week too?!

My mate Best, who I think you played with before, is screwing. He's completed oryx more than anyone else and still only got the hrd helmet on his warlock. I got my hunter and titan in the past 4 days - and when I messaged him to say Cookie got a 315 titan helmet, he's not replied since.

Can get to 318 now after last night, and my mate Dixy is on the cusp of 319.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Haha didn't you do oryx on your hunter twice last week too?!

My mate Best, who I think you played with before, is screwing. He's completed oryx more than anyone else and still only got the hrd helmet on his warlock. I got my hunter and titan in the past 4 days - and when I messaged him to say Cookie got a 315 titan helmet, he's not replied since.

Can get to 318 now after last night, and my mate Dixy is on the cusp of 319.
316 actually ;)
I won't mention it to him when I speak to him next, I think he'll just go into meltdown, especially after his midget killed his iPhone

Mito Sportiva 135
the other day he went mental saying 'Oh my god I got the titan helmet finally!' - but his excitement was quashed when I pointed out it was just the normal one.
In terms of level though, it doesn't really matter if you get to 320. Once the next cap comes out I'm sure it will be easy to get over 320 quickly - I just want to do the challenge modes!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I just want to get my Titan up there as well, tbh. Not so interested in my Hunter, he doesn't suit my play style really. (Shoot, miss and die)