ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Some of the other guys still need to do it. Got a bit frustrated as I did it like 4 times extra and asked to do sisters again and didn't get any help!
That's a bit s**t. Well even if I don't get to do a run on my Hunter, I'll hop in and help with Daughters and Oryx on my Warlock or Titan mate

GTD, Lupo
I'm free all weekend guys if anyone needs a Titan. I still need to do oryx but I'm more than happy to do a run if you guys need it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool! I'll be on about 9 I guess, going gym after work then dinner then I'll be on.
Does anyone know what the piece of trials armour is this weekend? Still need the gauntlets and boots from that for y2

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
No idea, I'd rather catch HIV from Charlie Sheen than play PvP.

I'll be about at 9, flick me an invite - I might not be on Destiny but I'll switch over when you're on

Mito Sportiva 135
OK buddy sounds good. I may have a couple of cheeky ones tonight so apologies in advance if I'm worse than usual!

Mito Sportiva 135
One guy I played with who was drunk was the best relic runner I've ever seen!
Everyone on a Friday is either drunk and/or stoned - sure I'll be in at least one of those camps! The former makes me overly aggressive, the latter makes my concentrations lapse

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I think there's a point when I'm drunk enough to play well, but anything more than that and I become horrific!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
s**t loot from Oryx this week. f**king 314 shotgun. Not bad overall though. My 1K Yard Stare is now at 319 after I melted both shotguns into it.
Just need to attempt some Trials. I like the look of the helmet.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
My primary is 317, my Stare is 319, and both my LMG and Launcher are 320. If Golgoroth is the challenge next week, and he rewards 320 armour, that'll do me a massive favour.

Mito Sportiva 135
Also some changes to defender which will be cool.
Can't believe I got the hard helmet on my hunter as I've never bothered using it with oryx before, just my titans.
Now, apart from the 2 challenges and the new exotics, there isn't a great deal to aim for. I'll keep raiding as I enjoy that but starting to itch for a new game. The Division looks ok and Mass Effect 4 but want something like Destiny, just better!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Also some changes to defender which will be cool.
Can't believe I got the hard helmet on my hunter as I've never bothered using it with oryx before, just my titans.
Now, apart from the 2 challenges and the new exotics, there isn't a great deal to aim for. I'll keep raiding as I enjoy that but starting to itch for a new game. The Division looks ok and Mass Effect 4 but want something like Destiny, just better!
I've tried several games post-Destiny, nothing grabs me as much. I love being able to raid, be it to upgrade or just for a laugh. Now all 3 of my characters are hard-mode ready, it means I can make those runs, but other than that I struggle for things to do.

Rainbow Six: Siege looks good from the teamwork aspect, although I guess it's a very different game to Destiny!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

I think Bungie may have actually lost the plot at this point
Also Playstation-only armour for Iron Banner this month. Deep joy, more Sony walls
Edit: Although, the sparrow racing does look entertaining in this video. Reminds me of the quad bike racing I used to end up doing in Planetside 2

Last edited:
  Mito Sportiva 135
It's a distraction but quite looking forward to it. Not going to keep people happy for long. I imagine the extra Sony stuff is because the exclusive deal is now no longer looking like such a good invest,met so need extra incentives

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Never doing Trials again. Dying over and over again to snipers is zero fun
Got all the bounties done, so got a useless chest
Next time some c**t on Reddit whinges about how easy Trials is, I'm going to drive round and make him a new arsehole
What a waste of a few hours that was

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Trials is easy :wink:
Hate you :wink:
Perhaps you and Brando can try and drag me through it tomorrow (I've already roped Brando into helping).
Tbf it didn't help matters that one of the guys I was with gets a bit irate when I don't listen to him (which is often, because he's fun to wind up)
Still, I have at least figured out that you shouldn't try and take on all 3 of the enemies whilst there are revives to be had
I also couldn't settle on a gun to use. Tried the raid pulse, Bad Juju, a few auto rifles and maybe Hawksaw once. Couldn't find anything that would kill well enough. Bad Juju I probably had the most kills with because I'm more comfortable with it. At 305 light it wasn't really doing enough damage though.

GTD, Lupo
Hate you :wink:
Perhaps you and Brando can try and drag me through it tomorrow (I've already roped Brando into helping).
Tbf it didn't help matters that one of the guys I was with gets a bit irate when I don't listen to him (which is often, because he's fun to wind up)
Still, I have at least figured out that you shouldn't try and take on all 3 of the enemies whilst there are revives to be had
I also couldn't settle on a gun to use. Tried the raid pulse, Bad Juju, a few auto rifles and maybe Hawksaw once. Couldn't find anything that would kill well enough. Bad Juju I probably had the most kills with because I'm more comfortable with it. At 305 light it wasn't really doing enough damage though.

It's been a mega hard week. Been trying to drag my mate jack through and we gave up! Mainly because he is crap and we aren't that good to carry him.

Then to top that off we joined a raid group as I done hard oryx by mistake on the same character twice, what a total bunch of mongs. They couldn't even do the first rotation without dying.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've just done the raids this week and challenge mode about 20 times. Ive gone flawless but only playing with much better pvp players than me, I won't be dragging anyone anywhere in that! Pve I'm ok in but nothing amazing.

Wonder what challenge mode is this week...?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've just done the raids this week and challenge mode about 20 times. Ive gone flawless but only playing with much better pvp players than me, I won't be dragging anyone anywhere in that! Pve I'm ok in but nothing amazing.

Wonder what challenge mode is this week...?
I guess Golgoroth and can't use the same orb

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully armour. I came on briefly last night but there was nothing I could see to do, so logged off pretty much straight away :(

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully armour. I came on briefly last night but there was nothing I could see to do, so logged off pretty much straight away 😧
This is the first time in Destiny that I'm really at that point too. Didn't play quite so much with vanilla or the other expansions. Not really a bad thing, I think I've had my moneys worth out of the game so far.
Tomorrow should be good though. Sparrow racing, raid reset, maybe MIDA

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
This is the first time in Destiny that I'm really at that point too. Didn't play quite so much with vanilla or the other expansions. Not really a bad thing, I think I've had my moneys worth out of the game so far.
Tomorrow should be good though. Sparrow racing, raid reset, maybe MIDA
I won't be on until 8.30 tomorrow :( So will probably miss the raiding groups!

Mito Sportiva 135
I doubt it! If you have a job and a gf/wife then most people don't get on until 10ish at night anyway - I'll not be on until that time anyway.
It's only people who have no jobs who are on all day, every day - sometimes I'm jealous but I think I'd get bored quickly and not actually enjoy relaxing on my xbox if I didn't have a job. Not to mention lack of money, which I find helps!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I doubt it! If you have a job and a gf/wife then most people don't get on until 10ish at night anyway - I'll not be on until that time anyway.
It's only people who have no jobs who are on all day, every day - sometimes I'm jealous but I think I'd get bored quickly and not actually enjoy relaxing on my xbox if I didn't have a job. Not to mention lack of money, which I find helps!
I have both a job and a wife and generally around from 7ish :p

Mito Sportiva 135
I'm not even home from work until 7 then by the time I've been to the gym, showered and eaten it's more like 10.

Having said that, my mrs is away tomorrow night for a sales course so I should be able to get on by 8.30. Your task, gentlemen, is to find out what the challenge mode is so by the time I'm ready to get on, we can nail it! :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not even home from work until 7 then by the time I've been to the gym, showered and eaten it's more like 10.

Having said that, my mrs is away tomorrow night for a sales course so I should be able to get on by 8.30. Your task, gentlemen, is to find out what the challenge mode is so by the time I'm ready to get on, we can nail it! :smile:
Reddit will have figured it out before I even turn my Xbox on

Mito Sportiva 135
The one last week was easy so something easy again would be nice. Personally I can't be bothered to spend hours in the raid any more figuring stuff out, I just don't have the time or patience for it on Destiny any more.

The only thing I want now really is the hard mode helmet for my titan, the trials gauntlets and boots for my titan and the iron banner set (currently only have the boots as I missed the last one)

Gorms - I thought you said you were 'done' with this game? You've been on Destiny every time I've been on my Xbox since I got back from Mexico!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

Having said that, my mrs is away tomorrow night for a sales course so I should be able to get on by 8.30. Your task, gentlemen, is to find out what the challenge mode is so by the time I'm ready to get on, we can nail it! :smile:
Fine, I'll know very quickly!

I'm off Wednesday, so I'll be on at 8.30 until...whenever.

Mito Sportiva 135
You lucky son of a gun! I am working Wednesday, but my mrs is away...so will probably be able to stay up to 1am-ish. Hopefully get at least one raid done by then including the challenge, whatever it may be.
You can take Golgoroth's gaze can't you? To my shame, I've never even attempted it - so whilst I probably can do it OK, I've not tried it. Most people now seem to just run round in a circle from the flying balls so I can do that if necessary but hopefully get some people in who have done it before.