ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

GTD, Lupo
Yeah I seem to be messing up a lot lately. I keep repeating and breaking down things I don't want to.

The other day I discarded 500 odd passage coins!

Mito Sportiva 135
I quite like my hunter but still getting used to it - still prefer my titan. Long live the days of having 3!

GTD, Lupo
Yeah I seem to be messing up a lot lately. I keep repeating and breaking down things I don't want to.

The other day I discarded 500 odd passage coins!

Mito Sportiva 135
Paul did you do that mission for the Sleeper Simulant? Definitely worth getting. Also the No Time to Explain quest for the exotic scout.
Also a couple of exotics available from the gunsmith once you level up enough.
I am a collector whore - to the point where I was going to delete my second titan just to create a warlock to get the exclusive warlock exotic. So far I've resisted, mainly because I'm never doing that single player campaign again.

p.s. you definitely need the malice!!! :up::cool:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Paul did you do that mission for the Sleeper Simulant? Definitely worth getting. Also the No Time to Explain quest for the exotic scout.
Also a couple of exotics available from the gunsmith once you level up enough.
I am a collector whore - to the point where I was going to delete my second titan just to create a warlock to get the exclusive warlock exotic. So far I've resisted, mainly because I'm never doing that single player campaign again.

p.s. you definitely need the malice!!! :up::cool:
You'd start at level 25 though?

Mito Sportiva 135
Nah I used that spark when I made my hunter, so it would be level 1. To be honest I can't be bothered - especially as you lose all your rep gainzzzz

GTD, Lupo
Well I made a pretty drunk attempt tonight and after a lot of arguments we managed to do the challenge mode again. 1 more to do so hopefully I can join you guys maybe!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Last night was utterly horrible. I've never had an Xbox One game freeze in the way it did last night - and for it to do it to someone else in the same party 30 minutes later was even more soul destroying. To make matters worse, we were so late in actually finishing it, I've had about 3 hours sleep. Plus it was getting a bit tense in the group as well!

No Destiny for me tonight, I'm taking a night off. I might go on tomorrow, in theory I need to do the raid on my Hunter (as well as finish last nights run) but I'm not feeling it at the minute - maybe that's the tiredness though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well on the one hand, I now have two characters above 315. It's not all its cracked up to be though!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah last night was a bit annoying - Lee's mate kept talking all the time which is not ideal when there is so much going on. Plus the technical errors were REALLY annoying - there is no reason for a game to crash or freeze like Destiny does. I was also very tired today!

I want to finish sisters and oryx tonight if anyone is interested and then hopefully do my hunter, sparrow racing and some nightfalls over the weekend. I'd quite like the new titan chestpiece it looks quite handy.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah last night was a bit annoying - Lee's mate kept talking all the time which is not ideal when there is so much going on. Plus the technical errors were REALLY annoying - there is no reason for a game to crash or freeze like Destiny does. I was also very tired today!

I want to finish sisters and oryx tonight if anyone is interested and then hopefully do my hunter, sparrow racing and some nightfalls over the weekend. I'd quite like the new titan chestpiece it looks quite handy.
Like I said earlier, I'm not planning on being on Destiny / Xbox tonight.

... What time later?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

Conner? He wasn't very good the other night either, and then left at sisters (or Oryx, can't remember)

Mito Sportiva 135
No some other guy. He wasn't like a bad player but kept talking and giving a running commentary all the time. Unless it's relevant to everyone else, telling everyone what you're doing all the time is not necessary!

Also can't believe I only found out yesterday I could take golgoroth's attention without needing a sniper rifle. It's so much quicker and easier using my pulse rifle!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
No some other guy. He wasn't like a bad player but kept talking and giving a running commentary all the time. Unless it's relevant to everyone else, telling everyone what you're doing all the time is not necessary!

Also can't believe I only found out yesterday I could take golgoroth's attention without needing a sniper rifle. It's so much quicker and easier using my pulse rifle!
Yeah as long as you hit the lump thing on this back it's not an issue.
Reminds me of some yanks we had a while back who were doing that. f**king squeakers too.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

I still, and always will, use a sniper rifle (other than emergencies of course). I feel much safer doing it that way.

Weirdly, I actually prefer killing Golgoroth the challenge way, to the normal 1 Orb strategy. It makes it much more interesting.

I'm going to guess that Best was getting irritated by the same guy, as was Rupert? Although Rupert's hard to gauge at the best of times, however neither wanted to respond to that guy when he asked them something!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh Rupert gets a bit snarcy (is this another word I just made up) sometimes - like when we play Halo and I can't guess where he wants me to drive a vehicle or something. Think it's down to him being a former army captain - although he never went on tour so he wasn't a proper soldier (don't tell him I said that!) :) Think he was a bit irritated as he sent me a text saying the guy was annoying him.
Best is usually irate - Jack I find hard to play with though as he uses people, gets annoyed easily (sent me a message saying he was annoyed we didn't put get him a spot in the team even though he started a raid before without everyone anyway) and winds people up. Not a great combo!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh Rupert gets a bit snarcy (is this another word I just made up) sometimes - like when we play Halo and I can't guess where he wants me to drive a vehicle or something. Think it's down to him being a former army captain - although he never went on tour so he wasn't a proper soldier (don't tell him I said that!) :smile: Think he was a bit irritated as he sent me a text saying the guy was annoying him.
Best is usually irate - Jack I find hard to play with though as he uses people, gets annoyed easily (sent me a message saying he was annoyed we didn't put get him a spot in the team even though he started a raid before without everyone anyway) and winds people up. Not a great combo!
The above is why I tend to keep my mic on mute - Not sure they appreciate me and my wonderousness

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Had an enjoyable-ish few hours in various crucible modes tonight. Aside from a single game of Elimination where our third disconnected straight away, and the other guy was worse than me. Still managed to win 3 rounds (the others were f**king terrible tbf)

Mito Sportiva 135
A wise choice! We spent over 2 hours on golgoroth last night as a guy we sometimes pkay with insisted on holdin gaze as number 1 but couldn't do it. We kept offering advice and he kept ignoring it.

In the end our mate rage quit and Ruoert came in. We put him as number 1 and did it second time.

Waste of time though really it was so annoying

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
A wise choice! We spent over 2 hours on golgoroth last night as a guy we sometimes pkay with insisted on holdin gaze as number 1 but couldn't do it. We kept offering advice and he kept ignoring it.

In the end our mate rage quit and Ruoert came in. We put him as number 1 and did it second time.

I hate evenings like that, pretty much why I'm not bothering to run the raid more than once (since I only have one char)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

I am glad if that was the case! Did you do Daughters / Oryx? I need to run the whole thing on my Hunter, but I'm quite nervous about it, haha.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just 5 manned sisters as the guy who was messing up left immediatelly after golgoroth.
Will be on hopefully at some point tonight and up sisters/oryx on my titan. Having an awful day at work so want to go smash out some weights at the gym first otherwise I'll be too angry to play!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Just 5 manned sisters as the guy who was messing up left immediatelly after golgoroth.
Will be on hopefully at some point tonight and up sisters/oryx on my titan. Having an awful day at work so want to go smash out some weights at the gym first otherwise I'll be too angry to play!
f**king Meathead

I'll be on tonight, I'm fully recharged after my night off, and the fact I was in bed by 7.30! Going for a pint with a mate after work so probably won't be on until 9-ish.

Mito Sportiva 135
Last night smashed through oryx twice but the rewards were shite. What was good was slr - I've nearly got to level 3 when 320 helmets and class items start dropping. Also given me loads of glimmer and legendary marks. Plus you can use three of coins - since yesterday I've had hard light, invective, telesto, armamentarium, twilight garrison, bones of eao all at 310.

On top of that I've got the full raving suit and top tier sparrow - and now I'm semi good I've enjoyed it a lot more. Won 5 in a row earlier which was amazing for me! And got all but the final shader which you only get from the book. Some are pretty sick actually.

So in summary, slr has been a lot more rewarding than the raid this week and quite fun too.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still not interested :(

I'd come on this evening, but I'm far too tired, and got a meeting tomorrow morning so don't want to get sucked into Xbox until God knows what time!

I have Tuesday off though, so will be on tomorrow evening - I need to finish a couple of bosses in the raid, as well as some Nightfalls. I have a few bits to do really!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't played SLR since Tuesday, barely played Destiny at all. New headset should arrive tomorrow hopefully. Went for Turtle Beach XO Seven Pro.

Mito Sportiva 135
It's honestly pretty good once you're into it. I'm JUST level 3 so going to plough into that tonight and try and get some good helmets/marks.
Oryx challenge mode tomorrow. I really hope it's not too hard. Oryx isn't that hard but still requires a lot of communication and I'm really not up for sitting in his room again for hours trying to figure it out like we did when hard raid dropped. That was painful!
Got my 49th fragment yesterday so hopefully I'll also get something as a bonus for the 50th - that's assuming I can get it!