ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cookie's Golf R32

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty tame clothing for you, wtf. I notice the shoes are hidden out the way though, bright orange/yellow?
Silver (these)
nike-lebron-12-low-wolf-grey-02.jpg

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
No matter what the face looks like, EVERYONE who has tinted glasses looks the same to me.

A t**t.
They are prescription glasses with the coating that reacts to the sun... it saves me carrying 2 pairs of glasses around (and it was sunny on Sunday)
When it's not sunny they are just like normal glasses, Baldylocks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They are prescription glasses with the coating that reacts to the sun... it saves me carrying 2 pairs of glasses around (and it was sunny on Sunday)
When it's not sunny they are just like normal glasses, Baldylocks
Whatever Roy Orbison.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Those "reactions" glasses are one of my pet hates. Just makes whoever is wearing them look a bit....dirty. Like they need a good wash.

Car is still good though. Can't beat the noise of a VW 6pot

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My mate I work with has the same one's. Cost a bloody fortune.

But he does look like the mad professor. [emoji23]

53cc01096360548ae7c5c00a2ab72db2.jpg

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Car is booked in at Power Developments in Laindon tomorrow for a diagnostic/health check (dealer requested I take it to a VAT registered garage).
It's under some sort of AA warranty for the first three months anyway (and I know the dealer has to fix stuff up to six months), so we'll see what they find. Claim limit on the AA thing is only a grand, so if it's more than that (highly unlikely) the dealer can sort it.

Hopefully the report doesn't find too much that's fucked. Fingers crossed eh. Only money innit!

Clio 182 - RB
I want one of these for my next car, or a Golf GTI MK6. Are these spacious? What they like compared to the Clio, performance wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I want one of these for my next car, or a Golf GTI MK6. Are these spacious? What they like compared to the Clio, performance wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can get lots of things in them, seems to be plenty of legroom in the back. Boot isn't Focus sized, but big enough.

I haven't owned a Clio since 2012, so I can't directly compare, but it's definitely faster off the line

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Blast 😧

He fits in a fn2 shape civic boot if that helps with scale

Oh! Is it these that have the obscenely small boot due to diff location or some s**t
Yeah the boots not deep at all, I'll try and put some things in it tomorrow and take a picture for reference

Clio 182 - RB
You can get lots of things in them, seems to be plenty of legroom in the back. Boot isn't Focus sized, but big enough.

I haven't owned a Clio since 2012, so I can't directly compare, but it's definitely faster off the line
Thanks for the info, one thing i'm looking for if leg room in the back, the Clio is poor for that!

Love this. Prices seem to be going up too when I was looking at them. Clean silver car and silver wheels is where it's at. Oh and 'plus one' on the polish car wash gentlemen. Far too busy these days to actually clean my own car :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Dropped the car off with the garage this morning, lets see what else they find.
I've also noticed that the trip counter has reset after I left the car on the drive since Monday (the 1. trip counter, the other one at the bottom of the display seems fine). Guessing that may just be a fuse. It had a new alternator a year ago.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Dropped the car off with the garage this morning, lets see what else they find.
I've also noticed that the trip counter has reset after I left the car on the drive since Monday (the 1. trip counter, the other one at the bottom of the display seems fine). Guessing that may just be a fuse. It had a new alternator a year ago.

I'm sure (if I'm understanding you right) that Computer 1 is the current journey (so will reset after you leave the car) whereas Computer 2 is for the full tank of fuel (or for as long as you leave it before manually resetting)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure (if I'm understanding you right) that Computer 1 is the current journey (so will reset after you leave the car) whereas Computer 2 is for the full tank of fuel (or for as long as you leave it before manually resetting)
Ta, that makes sense. I would read the manual, but it's in the car, which is 6 miles away.
I am newwwww to this VAG malarkey.

Just to add, trip 1 only resets when the car hasnt been started for two hours, so will sometimes last a whole day and then reset overnight depending on how many times you use the car throughout the day.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Thats the multi-function steering wheel (standard on the DSG), does yours have the full on board computer in the instrument binnacle or the pikey half thing? Mine also had the speaker upgrade, folding mirrors, cruise (retrofitted), cd changer in the armrest & satnav.
This is full OBC with MSFW.
DSC07029_zpsb1689ada.jpg

And upgraded speaker pack (large honeycomb speaker grilles on right of door):
DSC07024_zps61a9208d.jpg

Perhaps post some interior pics up so i can advise you on your spec.