ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new TR Mk4 R32.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Hi guys,

Been a long time coming (7years) but I managed to get @Ali's dad to part with this little beauty. A tornado red Mk4 3dr R32 with only 1 previous owner and on 32k. I've been trying to buy this particular car for circa 7 years but Ali's dad wouldn't part with it. Received a phonecall at the start of November asking if I was still interested. I bit his hand off.

Picked the car up on Wednesday when I got back from Shetland, as I had to sell my X5 first.

The car it's self is in showroom condition, apart from needing a wheel refurb. Full VW service history, and 100% original. Previous owner only sold it to make space for an AMV8.

I've only got one pic atm as the weather's been piss poor but there's more pics in this thread:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...atment**-Lots-of-pics!&highlight=R32+swissvax

B6F72595-D1BF-44C6-A4AF-297F673E43AC.jpg

Gaz.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Nice there is a blue one that works next to be in Billingshurst that sounds so nice with the V6 :)

Alan

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Absolutely heroic maher, well done mate.

Although sadly, Danny_172 has overshadowed everyone on the forum today. His epic capers are in the TIDL thread.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Of Epic proportions! Future-proof in that colour aswell!

His Dad is an awesome chap!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Just me that's not a fan of the colour then? Great car non the less, just not the colour I'd choose.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Sent this on the BeTappd page yesterday, lovely looking motor!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Cheers lads!

Plans? Er.. Wheel refurb, new centre caps, booked in for a detail with gally and I'm wanting to fit a OE satnav. The car will be staying as OE as possible.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Only 41 red ones out there. Mines must be one of the lowest mileage R's in the UK/Europe. Going by average, it should be on 120k by now.

An orange one
Been a while since i saw it at Ali's, great car in amazing condition!

Like the sound of keeping it original

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Been a while since i saw it at Ali's, great car in amazing condition!

Like the sound of keeping it original
I knew you had seen it before, Colin. Ali detailed my Cup about two weeks before doing your car IIRC.

S4 Avant
I suppose this explains why he was happy to accept counterfeit 20s

Mk4 R32s really have aged well, and they have the greatest engine note ever.

Awful .GAZ. who the hell would buy such a s**t heap. Worst colour, engine, condition etc

AKA, FU for getting in first, as stated on Facebook.