ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cookie's Golf R32

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's not all the way to the ground, you can see it try to adjust, it's just not adjusting enough. Both seem to be level with each other. Meh. It can go back to the garage and they can fix it, bored of it

Have ant check the adjuster on the balljoint first. If they're both level it should just be that.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Thatll be the xenon adjuster on the passenger front wishbone iirc, its probably snapped/popped out of its balljoint. Dont WBAC it, just drop the price, then some nice bargain hunter like me will buy it !!

(I dont want it btw)
Twenty dude points to you and @Rob
The adjuster was snapped at the base on the front wishbone. Piece of s**t. Now to work out if you can just replace that bit or if it needs the whole arm

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Twenty dude points to you and @Rob
The adjuster was snapped at the base on the front wishbone. Piece of s**t. Now to work out if you can just replace that bit or if it needs the whole arm
It'll be one of these i imagine (1 or 15):
409907300.png

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_singl...907/subcategory/907030/part_id/3708972/lang/e
Unsure exactly which one, but if you use your VIN you should get an exact match :up:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
1T0 907 503 B is the part number I was given by VW

£145 inc VAT. For a tiny sensor ( that isn't broken ) and a stupid little bar. f**king c***s.

1T0 907 503 is the part for just the sensor, that's £95 inc VAT

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Is it the actual arm that's broken off, or the sensor? I fixed mine with a sh1t load of ducktape & a cut down Bic Biro:tearsofjoy:
LOL!

It's the arm, the sensor is fine as far as I'm aware. My attempted fix (remains to be seen) is to glue the bar back in place where it snapped (right at the base), and then cover it in Sugru. I also have Ducktape for plan B. Sugru needs 24 hrs to cure so will leave the car parked up (not that I need to go anywhere anyway)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Even the SRT8 is a bit try hard for me and I cant get the Bentley badged versions out of my head.
Has to be E class AMG or CLS for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
AMG Cookie? Knowing your skittles touch it will costs about 50k in the first 2 months.

CLS63....