ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD:MW2 Kill ratios

ST1050, 320d
Ok, getting a bit geeky here, but whats everyones kill ratios? I thought I was pretty good with 1.21 but I look on the leader boards and theres people with 200+ :eek:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Mines only 1.11 but I've only been worrying about it a little while and sometimes I just have some seriously bad days which destroy it.

I'd ignore about the top 100 on each leaderboard cos they are cheating somehow as some of the scores are impossible for the time they've been on.

ST1050, 320d
haha, yeah I figured theres some cheating afoot with the leaderboards. Mine was about 0.98 until last week until i discovered the leaderboards, now i've got a bit obsessed!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
You can get a bit hooked on the Ratio's and Accuracy etc.

Me n my work Buddies always give each other s**t over who's better than who cos of the leaderboards.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
All depends what you play really.

If you play TDM then it'll get higher and higher but if you play games like Sabotage, demolition and domination where you have to put yourself at risk to plant a bomb etc it goes down.

I got upto 2.36 or so iirc but i've been playing alot of demolition etc and its down to 1.48 or something.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, getting a bit geeky here, but whats everyones kill ratios? I thought I was pretty good with 1.21 but I look on the leader boards and theres people with 200+ :eek:

200:1 ratio?

PMSL! Why don't they just have a flashing neon avatar that says "HEY - I'M CHEATING!" :cool:

It would be more believable in rounding up four mates and as a five-a-side team, taking on one of Europe's top football clubs. Then winning 28-0.

Put another way, on a few of my BF2142 sessions, I've focused purely on the anti-air defence role - from within a turret on a Titan. The ONLY way for you to die on that, is for team-damage to be enabled and for one of your team to stab you in the back while you're sat at the controls. Even then, I've only managed a K/D of 64.33.

How anyone (on COD of all games :S) can even remotely justify a 200:1 K/D ratio is talking absolute bollox. That just smacks of 'me and ten mates in a room, taking it in turns to kill each other - then finishing the game with the nuke for good measure.'

Ideally, they should get their stats reset.

D.

S3, Polo
Mine was at 1.7 but then I decided to do all of my gun challenges and it's now plummeted to 1.21 :(

ST1050, 320d
200:1 ratio?

PMSL! Why don't they just have a flashing neon avatar that says "HEY - I'M CHEATING!" :cool:

It would be more believable in rounding up four mates and as a five-a-side team, taking on one of Europe's top football clubs. Then winning 28-0.

Put another way, on a few of my BF2142 sessions, I've focused purely on the anti-air defence role - from within a turret on a Titan. The ONLY way for you to die on that, is for team-damage to be enabled and for one of your team to stab you in the back while you're sat at the controls. Even then, I've only managed a K/D of 64.33.

How anyone (on COD of all games :S) can even remotely justify a 200:1 K/D ratio is talking absolute bollox. That just smacks of 'me and ten mates in a room, taking it in turns to kill each other - then finishing the game with the nuke for good measure.'

Ideally, they should get their stats reset.

D.

yeah I know, theres people with 34000 kill streak too, bloody stupid, should be banned imo

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
1.11 was better before lag became a recent issue for me. I was up in the high 1.20's. Not spectacular but decent.

you got to comitte suicide at least once as you get points for it... shame I have done it many more times when trying to hide in S&D lol!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
1.63 which just goes up very slowly. It's rare I die more time than I kill unless I'm having a really turd game.

Po-LOW
0.97 lol

mind u, i have somethin like 28k kills, and have got 14 guns fully mastered witch included 40 fmj kills etc - my focus goes on challenges tbh, just makes things more fun for me

tho i cant see me playin the game for a lil while now, played it too much

421 Cammed 172
Mines 1.41 atm, You can discount most entries on the top of the global board as there's waaay too many hacks going on within this game.

My mate has a KD Ratio on 3.72, 46 Nukes.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
0.97 lol

mind u, i have somethin like 28k kills, and have got 14 guns fully mastered witch included 40 fmj kills etc - my focus goes on challenges tbh, just makes things more fun for me

tho i cant see me playin the game for a lil while now, played it too much

You got anything special for your prest mate or is it just extra custom classes

Po-LOW
a title which i like 'five sided fistagon" and now a total of 8 custom things

i only use 1 maybe two slots so not really useful to me, hay ho

Tesla MP3 2021
Gone down to 1.71 now due to the f**king lag tonight!, also lost 0.3 points on my accuracy which is b****cks as that always goes up!