ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD:MW2 Kill ratios

Just got my best killstreak of 18 earlier, if you actually sitdown and take your time it's not too bad though.

However...I unlocked extended mags for my SCAR, but it doesn't seem to give me any extra bullets, WTF?? Do you get more bullets or is the usual magazine just slightly larger? Seems a bit pointless right now might as well use scavenger pro.

Just more bullets in the mag, no extra bullets, I though the same originally! :dapprove:

That's not true mate, otherwise you would always start with a killstreak at the beginning of a game, even if it was just a "streak" of one kill. He's just obviously really good!

Really?
I was told your rewards don't carry over but your streak count does?

Mito Sportiva 135
^ Well yeah, think about it, if you had killed one person and the game ends, you would start the next game will a streak of one...and that doesn't happen does it? (If I have misunderstood what you mean then I apologise!)

I mean..
Well I was told anyway..

At the end of the game say your 7-0.

In the next game your kill count is still on 7 for the scoreboard but your killsteak rewards are not carried over, so say you get another 10 kills on the next map, you highest killstreak reflected on the leaderboards would be 17.
BUT your killstreak rewards are reset to 0 for game purposes, so you would be starting at 0 again at the start of each match for rewards to make the match fair.

Get me?
(don't know if it is true though!)

Mito Sportiva 135
Hmm, don't think it's true otherwise, as I said, you would always have a long kill streak.

In fact this definitely isn't true. Otherwise say I'd just had a streak of 5 then another 15 at the start of the next game I would have 20, but I know from experience that doesn't happen...

Hmm, don't think it's true otherwise, as I said, you would always have a long kill streak.

In fact this definitely isn't true. Otherwise say I'd just had a streak of 5 then another 15 at the start of the next game I would have 20, but I know from experience that doesn't happen...

Ok doke! :)

Just thought it was a bit far fetched to get a killstreak of 41 on TDM! :rasp:

Mito Sportiva 135
I can believe it...I've got 21 and can see that the way you can get a really big score is get a secluded area to hide in once your killstreak is ready, then just have a it of luck on your side.

I have predator, harrier strike and pave low. The predator should get you 1 or 2 kills giving you the harrier strike, which should get you at least 2 kills, sitting you up for the pave low.

On levels liek Wasteland you could get loads!

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
At the minute I'm on 0.79 or something like that... built that up over the last week from about 0.1 or something.

Kill streaks a meagre 5 :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm guessing machine gunning planes etc will do good for my accuracy?

Flame Red Delight
mine is 2.32 and i was in the top 1500 in the world for the kills leaderboard but after 13 days play im bored, back to world at war zombies for me

ST1050, 320d
mines up to 1.30 kill streak of 22...not that i remember getting it but hey. I always use predator, harrier and chopper gunner/ac130, never steers me wrong

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Just got my xbox, played abit of forza and then COD... 3 hours in and my Kd is 0.43 102kills, 239 Deaths, 3 kill streak. Its far harder with pads than it is on PC with keyboard and mouse!

Bumder With A Buffer
Im currently 2.01. 11000 kills 5500 deaths (roughly) Streak of 31

Accuracy. 22.00

Thats with about 4 days 16 hours of online play.

Tesla MP3 2021
Well I have never really played for them before tbh, always had my rewards set to 5, 7 and 9 but since I have started trying to get a nuke the 2 I have got were pretty easy :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Harrier, Chopper Gunner and Nuke. Sometimes with HArdline.

Thats what I used. Bit of spawn raping with the chopper gunner...jobs a good'un :)

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
This is the first C.O.D. I have played for more than a few hours, so my k/d ratio was down at 0.71 :)o the shame). I had a killstreak of 9 for ages.

I have improved a fair bit recently. My killstreak went to 17, I matched it twice in the same night, then I moved it up to 18 last night and I am up to 0.77 for kill death ratio.

Granted, that's not a big improvement, but I have died a LOT and I am nearly at prestige 2 (took less time to get to this point that it did the first time around).

I was really bad, now I am still crap, but a little less crap.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Mine is crap at about 1.06

I'm way too inconsistent. Some days I'll be on a roll, but others I'd struggle to get any kills.