ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - November

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0324.PNG

The standard game is only £24.99 on the playstore so use your voucher and download the game for £4.99, saves on fuel, time driving, time queuing, interacting with people etc...

Listerine & Poledo
The standard game is only £24.99 on the playstore so use your voucher and download the game for £4.99, saves on fuel, time driving, time queuing, interacting with people etc...
The Smyths deal is for the GOTY version, so you get all the DLC cars with it. That way you don't get left out if someone chooses one that isn't part of the standard release.
Otherwise I'd totally agree

Best part of the DLCs:
Sauber C9
BMW M1 Procar

The Sauber is savage
The BMW is amazing

Last edited:
The Smyths deal is for the GOTY version, so you get all the DLC cars with it. That way you don't et left out if someone chooses one that isn't part of the standard release.
Otherwise I'd totally agree
I'm just justifying me buying the standard game for 24.99 TBH, but I was drunk at the time of download and wanted it now, not tomorrow now!

Rules of this thread/challenge should stipulate no DLC cars as I and others with the STD game wouldn't be able to compete :kissingsmiling:

Saying that someone with the GOTY edition would have to actually win.:smile:

Listerine & Poledo
IRules of this thread/challenge should stipulate no DLC cars as I and others with the STD game wouldn't be able to compete :kissingsmiling:

Saying that someone with the GOTY edition would have to actually win.:smile:

In fairness there aren't that many more in the GOYTE version

Project Cars Limited Edition Car Pack

• Sauber C9 Mercedes
  • Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe DTM
  • McLaren F1
  • Ford Mk. IV
  • BMW M1 Procar (E26/1)
Project Cars Modified Car Pack

• Ariel Atom Mugen
  • Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
  • Ruf CTR3 SMS-R

richard1764

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup, R33 GTR, UT
Only just seen this thread, will have to have a crack at it. Not back off holiday until the 2nd though so looks like it will be on the next challenge .