ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - November

mk1 Octavia VRS

Any prize for being last?

PS4 Controller. ABS. Traction control. MANual. Tyre wear. All rules. Damage enabled. Stock setup.

Just properly LOLed at that!

G/f is out tonight so I should be able to get a few laps in.

Listerine & Poledo
For PS4? They'll upload straight from your capture gallery. You'll need to add your YouTube account details.

Listerine & Poledo
I did actually break into the high 52s this morning, it's probably on the board but have no evidence otherwise and looks like it wouldn't have got me any further anyway.

Been trying out Rouen for the first time this evening. It's almost exactly like just beaning it down an a-road.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Just had another few laps... that'll do for tonight!

ss231156.jpg

1. @McDriftin 51.821
2. @172_Tom 51.958
3. @JB21 51.966
4. @iain187 52.153
5. @Goodj 53.305
6. @JamesBryan 55.09

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
So frustrating! Need to come back to it as I just got so annoyed with the first corner I had to stop.

I will be back before the end of the month,
IMG_1934.JPG

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The lap record holder gets an epic exit from Druids, I think he goes deep and sharp on the entry then pretty much straightlines the exit but I kept braking too early and turning in early, or too late and running wide.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Going to have a go with XBox One controller and see what I get. Will be good to simply make up an additional name to the list - no way will I threaten the top places!