ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - November

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm getting back on this afternoon for a bit hopefully.

My potential time was a 51.1 so I'm hoping I can get at least a bit closer to that and be able to hook up a full lap.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
What assists would the Clio Cup come with in real life? As i've got the assists set to Real, but i'm just wondering if setting it to Off would help go quicker?

Listerine & Poledo
What assists would the Clio Cup come with in real life? As i've got the assists set to Real, but i'm just wondering if setting it to Off would help go quicker?
none?
It would help you go quicker in the real, if you were a bonefide race car driving man.

But on a game, as a generic bloke, you're just going to make more Clio-shaped holes in barriers

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
none?
It would help you go quicker in the real, if you were a bonefide race car driving man.

But on a game, as a generic bloke, you're just going to make more Clio-shaped holes in barriers

I thought they may still have ABS, but thinking about it now they probably don't because you see them locking up quite a bit in races.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Must have done 200 laps of this now, my time is official. I'm not getting any quicker with a pad, 3rd fastest using a pad and 8th overall on the PS4 leader boards.

PS4
ABS
MANUAL
STANDARD TUNE

Decent time, 9 tenths quicker than me. I'll have a few more go's but i don't think i'll get in the 51's.

Decent time, 9 tenths quicker than me. I'll have a few more go's but i don't think i'll get in the 51's.
Need a wheel to challenge the top times or fettle a wonder tune for the track, but I cannot be arsed going in and out of time trail changing s**t up, WTF can't you do it from the garage in play like all other games.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Need a wheel to challenge the top times or fettle a wonder tune for the track, but I cannot be arsed going in and out of time trail changing s**t up, WTF can't you do it from the garage in play like all other games.

I think they'll bring that in for Pcars 2, loads of people have said that.

Clio 182 Trophy
Does anyone else find the first corner when you go into time trial impossible as the tyres are cold? and then by the time you've come round again the front left is on fire...

I'm such a bell, just fettled for 20 minutes and knocked out a 51.557...
1480000628339723624814.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Does anyone else find the first corner when you go into time trial impossible as the tyres are cold? and then by the time you've come round again the front left is on fire...
Do a real gentle warm up lap.
As in, get it up into 6th and commute your way until the end of Graham Hill Bend. THEN start going for tyre temp.
That said, on PS4 at least you start with warmed tyres (green).

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Can't remember the standard figures, but looks like camber and tyre pressure mainly?

I've read that changing the diff settings can help too. Not tried yet but Accel lock to 80% and Decel to 20%.

Goliath I
Managed a 51.898 earlier (Xbone)

How are people hitting early 51's? Is there any difference between the formats the track is played on?

Clio 182 Trophy
51.926 is my new best. Xb1, pad, no assists, standard car.

I'm using a ghost of someone in the leader board who is just above me so I can see where I could be faster etc. seems to help me anyway

DCi
I should really try and at least get a 51 but I am pretty much just waiting for the next track
Don't like brands or the Clio [emoji23]

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Fair play, that's a hell of a lap.

I've been playing with settings all morning and the best I'm down to is a 51.387.

IMG_1943.JPG