ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
People I want to come that weren't there last year, @Deeg @Record Grey @The Russian. @Rob @Scrooge @cswalmsley @Sam (Bonxy Jones) @Luke @Toby, i'm sure i'm missing many people out I haven't seen/got pissed with in a while, but off the top of my head these are the people that would cause the most carnage.

Apologies, I have only just seen this Dave. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this year as it falls on the same weekend I get back from the Nurburgring.
Deffo need a catch up though!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Might book this, what are the sat/sun events like? Need to find a tent!

Anyone heading over from West Yorkshire??

Most stuff happens on the Saturday mate. If you're camping you'll most likely be too hung over to do anything on the Sunday anyway 😂 I know I will be :up:

See you there :wink:

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Am I right in saying that if I'm going on track for £80 and wanting to stay the weekend i'll have to buy the weekender pass too? wasn't it all as one last year if you got the track time? Confused now haha

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Am I right in saying that if I'm going on track for £80 and wanting to stay the weekend i'll have to buy the weekender pass too? wasn't it all as one last year if you got the track time? Confused now haha

Yes you have to buy separate. Makes it easier for organisation I believe.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Same as last year mate. Buy a weekend ticket, and pay for track time. No climbing marquee poles this time ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't make it. :-(

Wife is in hospital on the Friday so I'm daddy day care all weekend.

Gutted.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Weekend ruined.

Although your wife and kids should come before anything else, so I understand.

Does that mean no Sam too?
I could send the kids to my parents,
(they'd enjoy it more for starters!) but if anything happened to Jo and I'm 4 hours away, pissed, I'd never forgive myself.
Sam is asking Mrs Sam today, but it's looking like they're on holiday ('Murica) for it. I'll update later on.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I could send the kids to my parents,
(they'd enjoy it more for starters!) but if anything happened to Jo and I'm 4 hours away, pissed, I'd never forgive myself.
Sam is asking Mrs Sam today, but it's looking like they're on holiday ('Murica) for it. I'll update later on.

Of course I'm gutted you won't be there but family ALWAYS comes first x

mk1 Octavia VRS
Is there any track slots left? Maybe for 2 cars?
When I last looked the afternoon was full but there were slots available for the morning.

Anyone know if the karting can be paid for on the day like last year or if it has to be paid in advance? (sorry if already mentioned somewhere in this thread)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Think we're just gonna travel up on the Saturday now. Not doing track time so no need to stay over the night before.

Need to buy a tent yet

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
There's so much I need to to do to the car and crap I need to buy, only 3 weekends left to do it all in, only problem is every time I get a day off I sit on the sofa or in the garden drinking beer, if it wasn't for Ryan nothing would have been done to the car at all, i'm so f*cking lazy.