ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Track b**ch gets its winter wash....

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Decided I really should give her a wash seeing as she doesnt very often get one.....so I froze my ass off giving her a quick going over....I must say she looks much better when clean! LOL!

28122008181Medium.jpg

28122008182Medium.jpg

28122008183Medium.jpg

:cool::cool:

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Re: Clio Track b**ch gets its winter wash....

nice, not a fan of the zorst though.

Was waiting for that comment as I get it everytime.....LOL

Its on the cards to be changed next year - it didnt cost me anything so it will do for the time being!! ;)

BG 182 FF
the car looks really nice m8y, have u done any engine mods to it? An i actually fink the zorst looks or8 m8y i have seen alot worst:)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good to see the old clean dedication (OCD) :)

What happened your xenons,or if it's a cup what happened the spoiler? lol

BG 182 FF
bet thats fun fun m8y :), you aint got no dips in power all the way through the rev range according to that dyno either so perfect really. :) u doing anytin else to it in the future m8y or r u leaving it how it stands now?

Clio 172 Sport Ph2

Good to see the old clean dedication (OCD) :)

What happened your xenons,or if it's a cup what happened the spoiler? lol

Its not a cup mate - Xenons got binned off when I had it repaired - dont need Xenons on track - thats the only time I really use it to be honest apart from the odd trip out at weekends. I could say I was saving weight aswell but thats just being anal! LOL!

bet thats fun fun m8y :), you aint got no dips in power all the way through the rev range according to that dyno either so perfect really. :) u doing anytin else to it in the future m8y or r u leaving it how it stands now?

No you are right - engine feels very strong mate (famous last words!).

I have throttle bodies & standalone management to fit hopefully some point this year. Camber bolts & rear shims I already have aswell. Then its just a cage left to purchase.

BG 182 FF
throttle bodies nice!! n/a tuners dream lol. Have you got an omex 600 series ecu m8y i heard they are pretty gd. Will u be getting any extra stopping power wiv all this cos you will be well in the 200bhp :)

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Nope - got Adaptronic standalone instead.

Already got grooved & Carbonmetallic pads - dont need anything better than that - they are awesome, never ever fade on me on track - just bite bite bite on every corner!!

Clio 172 Sport Ph2

I like it but exhaust is a little large for my tastes.

My girlfriend tells me the same thing about my penis sometimes.......I tell her what I told everyone else at the top of this thread - 'its free so stop bloody complaining'......but it will be getting changed next year.....unfortunately for my girlfriend my penis wont be!!! :rasp::rasp::rasp:

BG 182 FF

:race: that sounds fun fun and sum neck breaking stopping power. Nice. :cool:

"Navy" N17 TWO

My girlfriend tells me the same thing about my penis sometimes.......I tell her what I told everyone else at the top of this thread - 'its free so stop bloody complaining'......but it will be getting changed next year.....unfortunately for my girlfriend my penis wont be!!! :rasp::rasp::rasp:

:lolup: legend!