ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R35 GTR

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Here she is! 2 owners from new, 12k on the clock, completely unmodified and not abused.

Very pleased with it, was unsure if I would like the car after not much success with the RS4. Boy that was a waste of time worrying. It’s a peach! Very quick, huge amounts of grip, love the fact I can hear all the mechanical gubbins working around me and it looks cool.

Really does feel like a grown up Evo.

Plus on the maintenance side it had its major last year to include gearbox and rear diff plus upgraded circlips.

This year another large service to include spark plugs. Front discs and pads are brand new as are the tyres.

Only gripe is the front splitter has been scuffed.

Other than needing a clean as it hasn’t had one since May it’s mint. Detailed by Dawn and a two year ceramic coating just applied and not washed since.

It’s quick enough tbh so not sure I’m going to map it either.

IMG_4878.jpeg
IMG_4879.jpeg
IMG_4885.jpeg
IMG_4884.jpeg
IMG_4887.jpeg
IMG_4874.jpeg
IMG_4880.jpeg
IMG_4876.jpeg
IMG_4883.jpeg

IMG_4881.jpeg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Wasn’t sure on the red when you posted in the other thread, but looks great in your pics. Probably my ‘realistic’ dream car. Enjoy!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That looks very tidy, the underneath looks like it’s never seen a winter.

Enjoy!

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
That looks fantastic mate, i thought i preferred the grey on your original posts, but that look lovely, enjoy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Red was the right decision. Great to see an unmolested example, so so rare these days. We worked on so many of them in the early days of the r35 and they were always capable but useable cars. Can't really go faster in a car for the money. Hopefully you use it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks great but they have the dullest looking wheels known to man.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Getting on well with the car. Miss the 911 but it’s a good compromise.

Mpg is not as good sitting at 18mpg vs 24mpg for the 911 but I’m not particularly bothered by the decrease.

Ceramic coating makes my life so much fooking easier it’s unreal.

This is a dirty pic for me 😂

I do miss the manual but this is still very good and fairly analogue compared the current offerings which is hilarious I know.

I haven’t told the wife yet but the aim is to run another 911 turbo along side this in a year. See what happens.

IMG_4946.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Got my hands on a nice piece for the GTR.

First 200 R35 ordered received a promotion pack (which I have) and this helmet.

You couldn’t buy them so if you weren’t given one it was tough luck, mine should have had one but the original owner probably held it back when he sold the car.

Anyhow, found a brand new boxed helmet with all the bits, paid £400 for it which is a lot but given how hard to come by they are it makes sense to have one to go with the car.

I reckon they will be worth proper money in years to come.

IMG_5309.jpeg
IMG_5310.jpeg
IMG_5311.jpeg
IMG_5312.jpeg