ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio rsi 1.6

gold 1.2 8v
hi seen a 1.6 rsi clio x reg £980 on the way to work was thinking of upgrading.. it is well clean but are they any good has any one had one or herd of anything about.. any help will be welcome

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
as long as it has history there good cars, used to love them, really nice if they got full leather.
mkae sure it had a belt or get the cambelt and water pump done if you get it.

E36 M3. 182
Nice little cars, I had one, plenty of toys for the money but make sure they work! Not great on the mpg front, not much better than my 182, though that could have been down to how I was driving back then.... Seats are dead comfy too.

gold 1.2 8v
thanks guys so they are good cars at the end of the day.. i was looking at the 1.8 rsi and the old 1.8 8v but not shore yet mite have a look on the way home from work tomorrow.. any mods i should go for if i get one at the stage with mine where it is a 16v rep not going to poor money in to a car that is only a 1.2 was thinking of a k tec stealth and 45mm drop phase 2 bumper ect...