ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio OEM+

2004 clio 1.4 16v
Right hope this is in the correct section.

little bit of my car history.

first car 98 Citreon SAXO 1.1i StateSide ( with alot of time and money put into it )

DSC07382.gif

DSC07381.gif

DSC07380.gif

DSC07414.gif

DSC07408.gif

sold that about a year and half ago n bought a 04 Renault Clio 1.4i 16v Dynamique,

Picture086Medium.gif

IMG-20110617-00048.gif

Mods so far :
B11AJX private plate transfered
tinted windows
10,000k h7r h.i.d kit
10,000k h11 h.i.d kit
17" RipSpeed Mugello Alloy wheels
Ktec Stealth SuperSport Cat Back exhaust
prime racing exhaust mount
Viper Induction kit
drilled n grooved front discs with brembo pads and calipers painted red
172 front grill
Renault Diamonds sprayed black
Fli Underground FU5 Comp Speakers
Fli Underground FU5 Coaxial Speakers
Fli Underground FU360 2ch Amp
Fli Underground FU720 4ch Amp
Fli Trap 12 Sub
Meos7 dvd head unit
carbon wrap interior trims

Clio3.gif

Clio2.gif

IMG-20110715-00091.gif

Clio6.gif

Clio7.gif

Clio9.gif

Clio8.gif

Mods to do :

K&N 57i GEN-2 INDUCTION KIT 57i-6508
Hubcentric 4 Stud 15mm wheel spacer kit & Bolts
V-maxx Coilover Suspension Kit
Whiteline Clio 2 Rear Anti Roll Bar Kit
Powerflex Poly Suspension Bushes ( set of 8 )
Dynamique alloys, referbed in white
Nankang NS2 Tyres 195/45/15
Clio Full Respray everything colour coded
X31LLL Number Plate Transfer
Alpine: SPR-50C - 13cm 300W components
Alpine: SPR-50 - 13cm 270W coaxials
Pioneer: AVH-6300BT Motorised DVD/Bluetooth monitor
FLI AUDIO FU1000.1

much more to come.........

Plates2.gif

2004 clio 1.4 16v
10,000k proper bright but no glare on them, no issue with the local police either.

2004 clio 1.4 16v
original equipment manufacturer +, the 17" wheels will be coming off, got the 15" dynamique 1s getting powered coated in white

2004 clio 1.4 16v
i have always modded my car the way i prefer, i like it that what matters, people have different taste...

2004 clio 1.4 16v
thanks for the offer mate, atm i cant afford them.. just given the wheels to get refurbed

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Agree its no way oem let alone oem+ but its your car mod it how you like and enjoy it and that's the only thing that counts. Just don't come up behind me with those lights

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Some of the plans you have lined up sound good, not a fan of it so far though. As long as you like it though mate.

2004 clio 1.4 16v
have not really been doing much to it, hopefully get the 17s off n 15s back on lower it, dont have the time atm.

Anyone driving towards you will not be able to see a bloody thing.

Sorry, should have left it standard; nice little runaround as it was.

2004 clio 1.4 16v
since av had the h.i.d in had no 1 flash at is or anything so they dont seem to be a problem, got to say so far alot of haters on this like, never had a problem on the saxo forum...

Arctic 182FF
since av had the h.i.d in had no 1 flash at is or anything so they dont seem to be a problem, got to say so far alot of haters on this like, never had a problem on the saxo forum...
Probably because everyone else had chavmobiles on there too. Although I think you will completely transform it with the white 15" alloys, get some coilovers when you can and you'll be cs.net approved for the most part

2004 clio 1.4 16v
haha aye thats it, androids clio with the white wheels is the business, that what i want mine to look abit like.

2004 clio 1.4 16v
thats good to know, doing all the bushes, getting a rear anti roll bar, coilovers so should handle perfect.

Black and white schemes are mint mate definitely go for it. I did mine if you wanted a mosey.

On another note, are xenon lamps on your list of things to get? Would help other drivers not to be blinded.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Oh dear. Please don't get it resprayed! Just use that money for other things!

I actually like that saxo though, minus the F+R lights.

av already got xenons in....

He means Xenon units. With projectors. At the moment you have HIDs in reflectors, this will blind every driver you drive towards, without fail.

Get 1*2 lights and everybody will be happy... You'll have a better beam pattern and you won't ruin everybodys retinas!

2004 clio 1.4 16v
am happy the way the lights are, i have had no 1 complain or flash at me n neva been pulled for them, so ah think every 1 should just leave my bright light off topic

Megane 250
Funny enough just read your thread on sax-p lol I got a vtr, come on this forum because I want a 182 in the future lol.

Plans sound good, but I wouldn't have the 10000k HIDs I would go for something like 6000k.

Was talking to my mate the other day and he said its funny, people who modify cars and are not on a forum don't mind HIDs yet people who are hate them...

Any way car looks good and sorry for rambling on :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Go ask the police if your lights are 'fine' just because you think they are.

Car will look better when its back on the 15s and the RS grill helps alot.

Not a bad start i suppose

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Saying your lights are fine? Go to VOSA and ask then to check over your car. I guarantee that you will come away with a notice about your lights being unroadworthy.

2004 clio 1.4 16v
i been pulled a few time, just for random check, police have said nothing about the light, if they were illegal then i would not pass a MOT, soo they are fine 100% legal.

2004 clio 1.4 16v
haha, like i said not illegal they passed a MOT with them or they are cush, ah think people on this dont like bright lights, either way they are in to stay not going to change them.. so dis all you want people..

Vectra
Just remember everyone has different tastes, so everyone is entitled to they own opinion.

Do you drive round during the day with the fogs on? because then I could see why everyone is having a go.

2004 clio 1.4 16v
if i crash into someone thats my problem, no need for the hate shite, i like them thats what matters simple as dont like them keep your opinions to your self.....

haterz are guna hate no matter what.