ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looking good now mate Ive started seeing you around and about now sounds nice too.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good now mate Ive started seeing you around and about now sounds nice too.

Cheers ash, I'll keep an eye out for you, you are usually in a land rover arnt you? I think the exhaust has been broken in abit now, I drove through the Mersey tunnel last week and it sounded pretty sweet ;)

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Nice car mate, i need to get mine doing.. im still thinking about what i wanna do with it.. my friend is doing some painting for me.. im going blue and white, but im debating weather to paint all my trim white or colour coded

I like the look of yours though its coming along well

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Nice car mate, i need to get mine doing.. im still thinking about what i wanna do with it.. my friend is doing some painting for me.. im going blue and white, but im debating weather to paint all my trim white or colour coded

I like the look of yours though its coming along well
thanks mate, yh, it's a hard decision picking colours really, you only no when it's finished and back on the car if it looks nice lol. blue/white sounds nice but i think colour coded will look better than white trims, otherwise it will look over done.. Are you going to the chester meet on sunday?

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
thanks mate, yh, it's a hard decision picking colours really, you only no when it's finished and back on the car if it looks nice lol. blue/white sounds nice but i think colour coded will look better than white trims, otherwise it will look over done.. Are you going to the chester meet on sunday?

Yeah ill be there.. was at the last one too, mine will still be standard by then though lol.. just ordered a hid kit though. I think i will be going with the colour coded trim but have my grill sprayed white with my alloys... also how much was ur k-tec exhaust seen your youtube vid and it sounds nice

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah ill be there.. was at the last one too, mine will still be standard by then though lol.. just ordered a hid kit though. I think i will be going with the colour coded trim but have my grill sprayed white with my alloys... also how much was ur k-tec exhaust seen your youtube vid and it sounds nice
cool, yh I was at that one as well, but my car was not as nice then and on 17"s lol. good plans mate it will look smart :) cheers it was £180 delivered as well, only took 2 days to come I was made up. how much was the hid kit mate? You should get some silvervisions too, makes the lights look so much better. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SILVER-VISION...CarParts_SM&hash=item27b9d1f52d#ht_2898wt_905

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
cool, yh I was at that one as well, but my car was not as nice then and on 17"s lol. good plans mate it will look smart :) cheers it was £180 delivered as well, only took 2 days to come I was made up. how much was the hid kit mate? You should get some silvervisions too, makes the lights look so much better. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SILVER-VISION...CarParts_SM&hash=item27b9d1f52d#ht_2898wt_905

Believe it or not it only cost £25.88 bargain i must say.. only problem is that its coming from china so will take a while.. heres the link if you are interested http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-Kit-Xenon...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa912bf2c ive got the white led sidelights in too... will get some of them silvervisions on next payday hopefully lol think my insurance comes out next week :\ lol

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Believe it or not it only cost £25.88 bargain i must say.. only problem is that its coming from china so will take a while.. heres the link if you are interested http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-Kit-Xenon...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa912bf2c ive got the white led sidelights in too... will get some of them silvervisions on next payday hopefully lol think my insurance comes out next week :\ lol

that's a bargain mate, post some pics up when you've got them fitted :) might get some myself for that price. haha fair enough mate, think I get payed this friday actually and lots of overtime too so might invest in some springs hopefully

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers ash, I'll keep an eye out for you, you are usually in a land rover arnt you? I think the exhaust has been broken in abit now, I drove through the Mersey tunnel last week and it sounded pretty sweet ;)

Yer mate I am in the land rover 99% of the time. The exhaust sounds sweet mate you wnet pasted the other day and you made me look up. and the wheels are looking good too. Whats next?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yer mate I am in the land rover 99% of the time. The exhaust sounds sweet mate you wnet pasted the other day and you made me look up. and the wheels are looking good too. Whats next?

fair enough, haha think I went past last thursday and last sunday? Yh I'm really happy with them to be honest, just needs the drums painting black, callipers yellow and lowered. Don't want to do much more in case a ruin it

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
By far the best bud.
Good go over with the wire brush and 2 coats, and job's a good en'.
Hope you've bought black. ;)
Oh great, I haven't bought any colours yet, but will be buying black and yellow paint lol:rasp: Can I use sand paper instead or is the wire brush better??

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
Oh great, I haven't bought any colours yet, but will be buying black and yellow paint lol:rasp: Can I use sand paper instead or is the wire brush better??
Can't see why not, but you'd probably get through alot. Be alot better just getting a wire brush. haha.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
just a couple of photo's of the car next to a friend from works mini..

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Clio & Mini
Looks a lot better now mate, how about either some clear or smoked indicators and some new reg plates? I got pressed plates from dubmeister and am pleased with them but the front is prone to stone chips because its metal so I would suggest a pressed on the rear and a smaller fancy plate on the front from fancy plates!

Plus how much were your springs please?

Clio & Mini
Looks a lot better now mate, how about either some clear or smoked indicators and some new reg plates? I got pressed plates from dubmeister and am pleased with them but the front is prone to stone chips because its metal so I would suggest a pressed on the rear and a smaller fancy plate on the front from fancy plates!

Plus how much were your springs please?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'm either going for smoked or clear side repeaters. Yh they look really smart I'll have a look later.
£125 plus delivery worth every penny and the ride quality hasn't changed much either