ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Clio!

172 Cup
liking the yellow and black theme, what size spacers you going to put on the front i want some but dont know what size :) thanks

renault clio 1.2 16V
My car honestly looked the exact same as this before it went into the body shop! Must say I love it :)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Nar, i havent but i know someone (gunner3011) who has been stopped for them, but they cant do anything because they are 100% legal, if you get the right ones.

cheers mate. Is that the lad with the super-low ph1?
I'll have a good look around before i order them anyway :)

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
Believe it or not it only cost £25.88 bargain i must say.. only problem is that its coming from china so will take a while.. heres the link if you are interested http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-Kit-Xenon...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa912bf2c ive got the white led sidelights in too... will get some of them silvervisions on next payday hopefully lol think my insurance comes out next week :\ lol

How long did your HID's take to arrive mate? Have you got any pictures of them in? Really good for that price may get some myself!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
pictures from yesterday after a good wash

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
small update:
Picked up some 1*2 xenons at FCS yesterday (thanks Tunst) so I fitted them tonight after I got home from work.

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Looks so much better IMO. I'm going to get rid of the defects at the weekend using the guide from on here

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got round to blanking of my rear wiper this morning.
IMG_0581.jpg

And a couple pictures from when I gave it a bit of a detail it before CSS
IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Went out earlier to get some snaps as it was still nice and shiny from CSS (excuse the photography) I really want a DSLR
Oh and before anybody say it, I no it needs tyre shine. I've ran out ;)

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Bought a pair of 25mm spacers the other day, so put them on the back to see if they scrubbed but they didnt :)

So I'm after another two for the front now

Couple of pics:

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Went camping in New-Quay, Wales this weekend and hit a milestone

For some reason it said I was doing just under 30 :S

IMG_0658.jpg

I was gutted I missed 70000 on the way down to CSS :(