ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Re: CLIO IV RS for 2013, Last news

Interior looks like horse s*#t

Looks like the fiesta dash.

I don't mind the engine change etc, don't mind the gearbox,
The fabia Vrs dsg gearbox is really good.

The overall look of the car is disappointing.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

As yet we know very little spec of the RS. The standard car is quite the looker so I expect the RS will look even better.

Getting quite excited about it tbh.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

CLIO 4RS TROPHY :p:clown:

134608775104.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...

now that makes it look good, they should all come like that..

although its still got a VW front end imo :(

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

When it this to be released?

Im very interested in what it will be like. Engine from the Juke, although fettled?

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

In a few days the "Mondial de l'Automobile" of Paris will open its doors and we will see the real Clio 4RS but while waiting for -->

future-renault-cl...-rs-2013-37908b5.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

I'll wait until I see one in real life before I pass judgement,
but I already hate the side bits and the massive diamond, so that's not a good start.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

13'' wheels ?
Where you see 13'' wheels in this photoshop ?
it is 16'' or 17'' at least

It is just an imagination like all the photoshop before and tbh I like this last photoshop

The real Clio 4RS like I said, it is in few days for the "Mondial de l'Automobile" of Paris

Wait and see thus but for the moment nothing prevents from imagining and from dreaming ^^

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

i can see it already, pics released, no one likes it, too big, too fat, front bumper looks like a whales mouth etc, no ones driven one but everyones commented on it, then one by one the 200's start getting traded in for them and this time in 3 years anyone who says a bad word about them will be punished by death!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

Lol that ps looks like it has an angry face!

Drls = eyes

Red piece of trim = mouth

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...

13'' wheels ?
Where you see 13'' wheels in this photoshop ?
it is 16'' or 17'' at least

It is just an imagination like all the photoshop before and tbh I like this last photoshop

The real Clio 4RS like I said, it is in few days for the "Mondial de l'Automobile" of Paris

Wait and see thus but for the moment nothing prevents from imagining and from dreaming ^^

They look like 13" in the photo, it was a visual comment on the orektpirjtraijtgorijtorejt..

... oops, sorry. I'm composed again after tripping on your toys out your pram.

As I was saying, it's a visual comment on how small the rears look in relation to the fronts.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

i can see it already, pics released, no one likes it, too big, too fat, front bumper looks like a whales mouth etc, no ones driven one but everyones commented on it, then one by one the 200's start getting traded in for them and this time in 3 years anyone who says a bad word about them will be punished by death!

Provided it doesnt look like a Fiat Multipla im pretty certain im buying one!

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

They look like 13" in the photo, it was a visual comment on the orektpirjtraijtgorijtorejt..

... oops, sorry. I'm composed again after tripping on your toys out your pram.

As I was saying, it's a visual comment on how small the rears look in relation to the fronts.

My pram ???
At 44 years old it has been a long time since it's no more in this world eh! ^^

And my toys ?
I have it, but it's my private life and just between my wife and me :nono: :lolup:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

October time iirc in paris. Brian is going to paris to get an exclusive close up so should get the inside scoop pretty soon after it is revealed :cool:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Sorry should be September

Clio 172

Hi All,

The Sydney Morning Herald Newspaper Drive section- "Renault Confirms Clio Lineup"

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/rena ... 24lbp.html

"Renault Australia also confirmed the new hot hatch RS Clio models will only be available with a dual-clutch automatic transmission:eek:
, doing away with years of tradition which has seen the sportier models offered only with manual gearboxes.
The company says the new Clio RS is due here late in 2013."

Hi All,

The Sydney Morning Herald Newspaper Drive section- "Renault Confirms Clio Lineup"

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/rena ... 24lbp.html

"Renault Australia also confirmed the new hot hatch RS Clio models will only be available with a dual-clutch automatic transmission:eek:
, doing away with years of tradition which has seen the sportier models offered only with manual gearboxes.
The company says the new Clio RS is due here late in 2013."

Way to ruin a good car, its almost like they don't want people to buy it :S

Also why are they pitting it against the focus surely that Megane territory?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

October time iirc in paris. Brian is going to paris to get an exclusive close up so should get the inside scoop pretty soon after it is revealed :cool:

:approve: Looking forward to it!

Clio 182

not the thread for it! but what do people think of the new 208 gti?? uses the engine out the RCZ and is 100kg lighter then the standard 208 which as got to be a good thing!

and i really like the look of the new 208 so will be a tough choice when it comes to getting a new car next year! but 2door vs 4door 2dr wins every time unless its a saloon.

regards