ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Re: CLIO IV RS for 2013, Last news

With brown leather Recaro's, Seb?

Recaros too uncomfortable imo for what i would use it for, and tbh, it would replace mrs sebs corsa.

My spec would be something along the line of:

sat nav over any RS monitor (aslong as it is not mega £££)
Heated seats
USB for iphone or similar
metallic paint, possibly a blue, but i hope they do some different colours this time around.
Maybe some interior bits and bobs as the new clio is meant ot be a bit more along the lines of the citroen way of customisation.

But will just have to wait and see what the options are.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy

I think sat nav will be standard.

"Available as standard from Dynamique upwards for New Clio, Renault R-Link provides a bridge between the car and the connected world outside thanks to:
  • A wide seven-inch (18cm) touchscreen, intuitive voice commands and, as a market first, a home page that can be personalised by the user for safe and simple access to essential functions, without the driver having to take his or her eyes off the road.
  • + TomTom® connected navigation includes Live services and boasts the market's best real-time traffic information, helping to minimise journey times and fuel consumption.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

I think sat nav will be standard.

"Available as standard from Dynamique upwards for New Clio, Renault R-Link provides a bridge between the car and the connected world outside thanks to:
  • A wide seven-inch (18cm) touchscreen, intuitive voice commands and, as a market first, a home page that can be personalised by the user for safe and simple access to essential functions, without the driver having to take his or her eyes off the road.
  • + TomTom® connected navigation includes Live services and boasts the market's best real-time traffic information, helping to minimise journey times and fuel consumption.

Sounds promising!

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

New interpretation of the future Clio 4RS before the official presentation during the "Mondial de l'Automobile" (Paris Motors Show 2012) in less of one month
242976_354683927950390_540799784_o.jpg

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

"they look like..., they look like..., they look like..."

Today all cars look like in a part or other parts at another cars because all cars of the bigger builders are made and conceived on the same software's computer...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR

I know it's a funny angle etc. but the lights are actually bigger than the side windows...

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy

If it looks like that & you can get it in alien green I WILL be buying one!!!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3

Concept looks decent. Not sure on the wheels though. :quiet:

Wonder what the series cars will look like?

Poor photoshop is poor...

cliors4pabloedit.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Mussent grumble. I REALLY hope its not flappy paddle only (seen a quote on the RS forum saying there will be a manual option....) Car has a good base to work on for RS form, but for me, it must be manual

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Seat Leon.

Sorry but again a stupid comparison for me...

Even if it can look like a Leon in little parts for you, NEVER a Renault Sport car will be a Seat ! omg!!

Renault Sport is the heir of ALPINE never forget that and it is a long History in racing and rally races

All the RS cars since the beggining of their history know adaptations in rally and rallycross championships

And by far, all that is not the case for Seat !

Thus even if the new Clio 4RS look like a Leon, it will be above all a Renault Sport Car thus a great racing and track car I'm sure !

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST200
I love the look of that. Coming from a very satisfied 200 owner.

I'll certainly be looking at the options to buy one when they are available.

Turbo attracts me too. Turbo power and a RenaultSport chassis is just full of win.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Love it from the rear, not sold on the front.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

LOL. Massive kh'unt x

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

Looks pap in black!

I know it's been said but the side profile looks exactly like a seat Leon! So much for Renault sport, alpine, French, keyword to try and convince me it will be awesome, Clio 4rs, cliosport etc.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

THE NEW CLIO 4RS with photos direct on the forum (it is better than just a link no ? ^^)

So, like or don't Like ?

603315_355430654542384_613143987_n.jpg

316730_355430964542353_1390242480_n.jpg

263920_355431101209006_1639931309_n.jpg

561083_355430757875707_704254051_n.jpg

207943_355430834542366_1755000914_n.jpg

422694_355430914542358_2007823406_n.jpg

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member

Cheers for links to pics was on my phone so could be arsed

Agree on the rear and side profile think it looks excellent, once again I think the front it going make or break it for most styling wise, strangely the 200 looked better in black than any other colour but I can see this being the opposite dont think it does it any favours at all..

Will the Paris motor show reveal the options available or will it just be a basic unveiling of the shape?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

So here it is

http://www.autoblog.it/post/67781/renault-clio-rs-foto-spia-senza-camuffature

Obviously not the 100% final release but first true pics without camo..

Slightly disappointed at the lack of Brembos tbh also not 100% on the front end view

As long as it stops as well without them then I don't see a problem.
I don't think it looks as good as the 200 on those pics though but will reserve judgement until I see more colours or in the flesh.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300

Bet the weights increased then being 5 door?!

will look good in a bright racing blue or alien green