ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio 200 Or a Megane 250

Megane 250 or a Clio 200

• Megane 250

Votes: 131 69.3%
  • Clio 200

Votes: 58 30.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look you either like the front or you dont on both cars, if you dislike the 200 front then you wont like the 250 front and vice versa

Crappy work hire car
I don't agree Louis, sorry. It suits the overall appearance of the Meg, it looks odd at first on the 200. IMO its because the Meg is wider, seems to work better.

Look you either like the front or you dont on both cars, if you dislike the 200 front then you wont like the 250 front and vice versa

You're wrong. I like the front of the Megane 250 but think the 200 looks s**t. So how do you explain that?

128876466284533308.jpg

Crappy work hire car
Lol funny how people are different isn't it? Looks fecking awesome to me :D
I do agree with you on one thing, I like the 200 now.

Iceberg 172
Lol funny how people are different isn't it? Looks fecking awesome to me :D

:D

Definitely! It's be boring if we all liked the same thing i guess.

I didn't like the 200 at first... but after seeing a White one with a Black Roof, Black Speedlines and Recaro's I absolutely fell for it! Awesome looking thing!

Crappy work hire car
I couldn't stand the front end in pictures, but once I went into the garage and saw one in the metal I changed my mind - all black looks awesome.

PS 200
The front of the 250 doesn't seem to match the back of it.

Front looks big - Back looks tiny.

But as I've said before - If you want a good looking car don't buy a Renault :D

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I couldn't stand the front end in pictures, but once I went into the garage and saw one in the metal I changed my mind - all black looks awesome.

Everyone that has seen my all black one in the flesh has liked it, for some reason photos do not do the 200 fair justice :eek:

Nissan 350z
The front of the 250 doesn't seem to match the back of it.

Front looks big - Back looks tiny.

But as I've said before - If you want a good looking car don't buy a Renault :D

You seem to hate Renaults, why do you own one?