ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car for life...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I miss my E61 M5 so much I have to have another, it's one of the few cars that I have kept on the drive for 3 years. The moment it left me I knew it was the wrong decision in selling it.
PX agreed for the R26.R, just awaiting for a copy of service records and warranty paperwork to verify and I will be making the journey up to complete the transaction.

Lots of standard spec but the important bits are, full extended leather to include dash, heat and cooling seats, active seats, and that suede expensive roof lining.

Only covered 46k so warranty can be added thank f**k!

PX'd by Nick West, apparently he's well known.

Can't wait!!!!

1.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Amazing you found another! Do you prefer the colour of this or your last one?

Needs a private plate and you're laughing!

The epitome of an epic bus!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Amazing you found another! Do you prefer the colour of this or your last one?

Needs a private plate and you're laughing!

The epitome of an epic bus!

Still got my "M555 OUT" plate on rentention :)

I don't care about the colour, trying to find one with under 50k so I can add bmw warranty was the key part for me. That over rules everything including spec.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Indeed. Perfect mate. I'm sure you've mentioned it before but how many were made?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Renault GT will have to go which isa shame but it's for a good cause.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
I miss my E61 M5 so much I have to have another, it's one of the few cars that I have kept on the drive for 3 years. The moment it left me I knew it was the wrong decision in selling it.
PX agreed for the R26.R, just awaiting for a copy of service records and warranty paperwork to verify and I will be making the journey up to complete the transaction.

Lots of standard spec but the important bits are, full extended leather to include dash, heat and cooling seats, active seats, and that suede expensive roof lining.

Only covered 46k so warranty can be added thank f**k!

PX'd by Nick West, apparently he's well known.

Can't wait!!!!

View attachment 1334309 View attachment 1334310 View attachment 1334311 View attachment 1334312 View attachment 1334313 View attachment 1334314
I was looking at this on auto trader only a couple of days ago! Look a lovely example. Well done.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Scrolling through my FB feed 5 minutes ago and lo and behold this came up as a suggested post
_20170910_164612.JPG

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Well when you love something its easy to go back I guess.
Good luck with it, have you made sure they will give you warranty with the age of it vs mileage.?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well when you love something its easy to go back I guess.
Good luck with it, have you made sure they will give you warranty with the age of it vs mileage.?

Yep but waiting for the S/H just to be sure it's all been done right.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Mine mine mine!

Service history is a little patchy for my liking but clutch has been done already which is great.

Paid 26k as it needs a few bits doing!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Shame about the service history but you can start to build up your own history with it as long as the important bits are all sorted, bonus with the clutch!

Not overly fussed about the history due to mileage. Just hope it doesn't interfere with future warranty claims.

B9 Audi A4 Sport
All the car you'll ever need, with a ridiculous engine to go with it. Seriously though, a V10 in an estate car. We'll probably never see that again from BMW. Awesome machine!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
All the car you'll ever need, with a ridiculous engine to go with it. Seriously though, a V10 in an estate car. We'll probably never see that again from BMW. Awesome machine!

100%.

One famous previous owner also!

IMG_0056.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
taken from a Q&A on his fan site
#14. What car/cars do you own, and what cars do you wish you owned? Also, would you ever come to Hawaii to do a Q&A/Autograph signing? - S. Kaphwan

A: I would love to come to hawaii, If nothing more to sign a few drink a few and then head out to track down the dog, Beth and youngblood. And as for my cars, this is going to sound really dissapointing but i drive a mark 4 vw golf gti, it's a s**t box but goes like stink, i can't wait to upgrade, and the cars i would like are... VW mark five golf R32, mitsubishi lancer mark x, Lambo gilardo, porsche 911 carera 4s. there obvious i know but i love a good fast sports car. Sadly though i think i'll have to make a few more films before i get these, oh, BMW M3 or the new M5 just remembered those.