ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car for life...

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
taken from a Q&A on his fan site
#14. What car/cars do you own, and what cars do you wish you owned? Also, would you ever come to Hawaii to do a Q&A/Autograph signing? - S. Kaphwan

A: I would love to come to hawaii, If nothing more to sign a few drink a few and then head out to track down the dog, Beth and youngblood. And as for my cars, this is going to sound really dissapointing but i drive a mark 4 vw golf gti, it's a s**t box but goes like stink, i can't wait to upgrade, and the cars i would like are... VW mark five golf R32, mitsubishi lancer mark x, Lambo gilardo, porsche 911 carera 4s. there obvious i know but i love a good fast sports car. Sadly though i think i'll have to make a few more films before i get these, oh, BMW M3 or the new M5 just remembered those.
Oh