ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Focus ST-3
I don't understand how but on Monday night I got 10 revives in a game, then last night i got 3 and i suddenly had perma-quick revive... no idea how that happened..

And then I also got Deadshot Daiquiri in the same game!! I also a while back had the metal boards when repairing windows, rather than wooden, but that seems to have gone now. is that not permanent?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Playing TD hardcore a lot just now with my cousins. Great with 3 headsets and some tactics.

I do like that you're not unloading a clip into someone and him turning round and capping you. Need to get up to scar level. It's my favourite gun by far!

Love the LSW LMG, some power with Fore Grip and FMJ, not mobile but great.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You need to stick with it through single shot, pisses me off! :( Level 10 Auto fire?)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It recoils as standard on auto quite a bit? My cousin likes it but he mentioned that last night.

Astra (H) VXR
Anyone on here quick scope?

And on a scale of 1-10 how f**king annoying is it..

I'd say 11

Why have they made it so easy?

182 Cup
Late purchaser here, lol

Bought on PS3, will be trying to get used to using a controller rather than mouse or keyboard first then probably play online.

Any tips? :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Play some simple TDM games first then get stuck in to Domination or some tactical SnD games.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Mine's froze for a couple of seconds a few times, never totally froze though.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I've always been an SMG man, silenced mp5>all.

In this though I just use the five-seven. More accurate, go on longer streaks, great fun.

Astra (H) VXR
This game is terrible for respawning you in front of opposition. Does my head in

Awesome for a bit of zonal camping on free for all... Smashed out a few 30 for 1's and 2's load star on free for all on hijacked just absolutely dominates!! I hated this game but once you get used to the s**t spawns you can work them to your advantage!! Love it now...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The game is superb only let down by the maps. There's probably 4 at most I love playing.

I've been awesome recently though.

The Fal is simply epic. M27 if you need an auto weapon, smaller maps.

Good perks etc. I like having 3 attachments aswell

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lately I've been using the skorpion evo with foregrip and suppressor. Lightweight, extreme conditioning and awareness.

Mainly use that class for SnD. Awareness is so good!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hardcore TDM for me now. Can't be arsed shooting folk a million times and them not dying.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Very. Can't hear anything but that noise. Just restarted my PS so hope that sorts it.

HBT 172 Cup
8th Golden assualt rifle, one more to go for diamond cammo, losing .. will.... to ... live...

Im sat at 1.4 KD at the mo with aoubt 11k kill i think

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Awareness is an awesome perk. I use it on my SnD class and when I'm the last one alive I can hear where everyone is crystal clear.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
The game is superb only let down by the maps. There's probably 4 at most I love playing.

I've been awesome recently though.

The Fal is simply epic. M27 if you need an auto weapon, smaller maps.

Good perks etc. I like having 3 attachments aswell

Superb???? I couldn't think of anything less superb if I tried. And that's including all other call of duties made. I was disappointed with mw3 but still played it but this I just regret ever spending my money on. Even the coding is poor hence the freezing and absurd load times.