ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I make the mistake of watching YouTube videos and thinking 'ah that's what I will do' never ever happens :(

Focus ST-3
played tranzit with 3 other people who knew what they were doing last night!! makes a change!! lasted about 2 hours and got to level 29 or something.

Im loving the new zombies, loads more ways of playing it rather than just standing in one area killing them

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
played tranzit with 3 other people who knew what they were doing last night!! makes a change!! lasted about 2 hours and got to level 29 or something.

Im loving the new zombies, loads more ways of playing it rather than just standing in one area killing them

Xbox or PS3?

I love Tranzit, Grief, Survival. So long as you're with a solid crowd it's relentless fun. I'll never tire of launching EMPs to deny others of drops or weapons LOL.

LY 182
Love using the sniper on Nuketown. There's a spot you can just lie down at the back of the map pretty much and just ping people off as they run around.

Still having massive s**t with lag though. Was all fine yesterday, then the hosts were migrated and it got s**t. Running around and loads of jitter, just stopping, unable to react. 60mb broadband, naice.

Focus ST-3
Xbox or PS3?

I love Tranzit, Grief, Survival. So long as you're with a solid crowd it's relentless fun. I'll never tire of launching EMPs to deny others of drops or weapons LOL.

PS3 mate.

If you get lumped with some s**t people it can be pretty annoyning, constantly reviving, having to find all parts to build etc, might as well play single player!!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Has anyone else had negative feed back on their xbox live profiles? Both me and my brother have had quite a few people voting us 'aggresive' and 'unsporting' or however it's worded and being that I only play these type of games online it is all I can put it down to? Cool story bro I know mfw etc.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Add me people - BRAVEHEART-DJK

I'm sick of playing Zombies online with a bunch of spanish dudes with me constantly shouting FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK SAAAAAAKKKKKEEEE! LOL

AK

M240i
It's better than I thought.

Tranzit is good, I've got the metal boards and permanent revive at the moment.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
When you play zombies on farm I recommend the electric knuckle things. Hilarious and a 1 hit kill for quite a few rounds when you run out of bullets.

DB.

BMW 440i
Has anyone else had negative feed back on their xbox live profiles? Both me and my brother have had quite a few people voting us 'aggresive' and 'unsporting' or however it's worded and being that I only play these type of games online it is all I can put it down to? Cool story bro I know mfw etc.

Well do you hurl abuse down the microphone?

I never play with a mike in.

Focus ST-3
When you play zombies on farm I recommend the electric knuckle things. Hilarious and a 1 hit kill for quite a few rounds when you run out of bullets.

I recommend them when playing any of the levels! Instead of putting the inside ladder on the bus, put it in the diner and get the galvaknuckles from the roof. 1 hit kills up to level 14 or something and then 2 hit kill until ~22. First thing I do when I play, either 1 go on the box or get the MP5 from the diner, then stay there until I can afford the knuckles

AK

M240i
I recommend them when playing any of the levels! Instead of putting the inside ladder on the bus, put it in the diner and get the galvaknuckles from the roof. 1 hit kills up to level 14 or something and then 2 hit kill until ~22. First thing I do when I play, either 1 go on the box or get the MP5 from the diner, then stay there until I can afford the knuckles

Wow, what? You can put the ladder somewhere else?!

Focus ST-3
Serious, lol. I thought it could only go on the bus.

The outside ladder can only go on the bus, but the hatch ladder can go in the corner of the diner so you can get on the roof and get the knuckles. I wouldnt stay up there though, they can get up the sides of the building and the hatch (which is your only way down) so you get stuck!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You dont need the ladders to get to the roof of the diner though? You can open the hatch in the far left hand corner and double tap X and jump up. The knuckle dusters are right behind you when you jump up

AK

M240i
Ah right, cheers.

I'll normally do everything early, pack-a-punch machine by level 5-6 etc. Then there's 2 choke points, one on bus stop and one in the town, where they can only come from one area. Once you've got a big machine gun it's fine.

Focus ST-3
You dont need the ladders to get to the roof of the diner though? You can open the hatch in the far left hand corner and double tap X and jump up. The knuckle dusters are right behind you when you jump up

You cant open the diner hatch without the hatch ladder that can also go inside the bus. and once it is fitted you cant remove it, so you need to chose either to open the diner roof or the hatch in the bus. Seeing as you can use the ladder on the outside of the bus its pointless using the other ladder inside the bus imo

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Anyone know why I have 3 scratches on my skull emblem? Like its counting something. I still dislike the lava but I find if you pack a punch early on town you're good for quite a while then get tombstone.

Focus ST-3
Anyone know why I have 3 scratches on my skull emblem? Like its counting something. I still dislike the lava but I find if you pack a punch early on town you're good for quite a while then get tombstone.

Not sure, I was trying to work it out. I think its something to do with the ranking system. You get different emblems, like the bones and skull, and I think you need 5 tally marks, or scratches, to then progress to the next emblem? not 100% sure though

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You cant open the diner hatch without the hatch ladder that can also go inside the bus. and once it is fitted you cant remove it, so you need to chose either to open the diner roof or the hatch in the bus. Seeing as you can use the ladder on the outside of the bus its pointless using the other ladder inside the bus imo

Sorry mate you're right!

where do you get the ladder??

Focus ST-3
yeh, can be in the room at bus station, or the shed at the diner area, the barn at the farm, or somewhere else that i cant remember!

EDIT - thinking about it, they all seem to be in rooms that you need the turbine to open

Last edited:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I just bought this on Xbooox. Have played it over a mates place and enjoyed it, so figured I'd take the plunge. I still feel dirty playing FPS's on console.

AK

M240i
yeh, can be in the room at bus station, or the shed at the diner area, the barn at the farm, or somewhere else that i cant remember!

EDIT - thinking about it, they all seem to be in rooms that you need the turbine to open

Where the Semtex grenades are in the town, under the room with Juggernaught.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I preferred zombies on the other games. Everything seems to be set up to trap you and stop you running around. At level 10 it's like a full clip a zombie kino was awesome for doing a circuit and using all of the map.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
You don't need the space like you had in Kino. Just keep looping about, train them all up behind you, aim at head height and squeeze.

I'm quite happy with an MP5 or 74U up to level 15 or so, beyond that and you spend each level continually buying wall ammo.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I do run about but the lava does my tits in and you kill other team mates all the time running around with a rape train. Lol

Focus ST-3
You don't need the space like you had in Kino. Just keep looping about, train them all up behind you, aim at head height and squeeze.

I'm quite happy with an MP5 or 74U up to level 15 or so, beyond that and you spend each level continually buying wall ammo.

Exactly this, you barely need any room, just keep going in little circles, they all bunch up behind you, turn round and nail them. Simples.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly this, you barely need any room, just keep going in little circles, they all bunch up behind you, turn round and nail them. Simples.

:approve:

Forgot to add, if you don't already, getting Jug should be your number one priority - over and above anything else. Forget hitting the box or buying any other perks until you've got it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just prestiged, gained 13 levels in 2 games of domination :cool: Prestige 1 now.