ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C63 AMG Update

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Who knows, I drive mine hard so I know the limits well but don't suffer to much from traction, loving spanking it off the line side ways ha ha ha.

Not a 320d
Envy.

Proper car, proper brand. Pure Filth yet Mature at the same time.

Mum has been driving new merc's for the past 20 years and they have been brilliant at fixing problems btw, bend over backwards for her.... so to speak.

More than I can say for BMW.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I love that these things sound like that.... standard from the factory. Pure pant moistening material right there!

TTRS & V50
Awesome.

I love every "what's your job" question being complelty blanked. If you knew, would you change career ? No.

330Ci cab
I'd change career, done it twice. Still not getting very far due to the NHS basically being bum raped by the government.

OT, very nice, love it

Not a 320d
Awesome.

I love every "what's your job" question being complelty blanked. If you knew, would you change career ? No.

No, but it clarifies whether or not you f**ked up in life and stand no chance of achieving that at 28 years old.

Or hopefully to confirm you're on the right track...

Or maybe they're genuinely interested to hear how they are doing really well for themselves.

BTW, i know everyone's priorities are different and a car doesn't confirm your financial status in life. I want to be out this f**king flat and into a house in less than 3 years and Ill sacrifice driving around in a reasonable car to ensure I achieve that.

TTRS & V50
BTW, i know everyone's priorities are different and a car doesn't confirm your financial status in life. I want to be out this f**king flat and into a house in less than 3 years and Ill sacrifice driving around in a reasonable car to ensure I achieve that.

Lol. Classic.

Z4
That noise makes the car, real supercar acoustics!

Superb bit of metal mate, you're clearly doing alright for yourself :)

As Rob says though, the next car thread sounds like it's going to be pant wetting

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ben has mentioned hundreds of times what he does. No secret.

His true vocation is to win at life. Always.

Love it Ben. Really do. I'm a Coupe man but it looks great. I think that spoiler would finish off the rear well.

Oh and i'm a massive R8 fan. Great everyday supercar and the V10 in Sepang Blue is a work of art.

u6a8y6yh.jpg

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty sure Munson and Harbinger are members. So secret that you never actually see their cars.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Love it from the outside, but hated the interior when I took one out, they just needed to spend £3 more on the plastics. Although that seems an issue across the full merc range, hopefully next gen cars will be better!

Other than that it was bloody fun, of not totally useless for the 25k a year I do!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
just drove my mates slk55 to malta with him, not the same engine how ever. I need an amg! the engine is epic, the power is relentless and the sound is just unreal. Even pretty comfy and quite when crusing and doing 1800 miles. We ate 799 london to milan in one day! Great cars even though yours is different im aware. Enjoy!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
just drove my mates slk55 to malta with him, not the same engine how ever. I need an amg! the engine is epic, the power is relentless and the sound is just unreal. Even pretty comfy and quite when crusing and doing 1800 miles. We ate 799 london to milan in one day! Great cars even though yours is different im aware. Enjoy!
Should've bought one instead of your sausage lovers car.

RS Megane DCi 175
What a stunner!
I remember the days of you hooning around in a 106GTi / 1.0l Vauxhall Agila (courtesy car) at NW meets!

How times have changed, lol.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
What a stunner!
I remember the days of you hooning around in a 106GTi / 1.0l Vauxhall Agila (courtesy car) at NW meets!

Why the hell have I not seen your GTR? Still in Wigan much?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
What a stunner!

That Gti was probably the best car I've owned lol

Ps HI!!