ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C63 AMG Update

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Lol. All the decent cars have over 100k. You should know that by now. (Still enjoying it?)

yea mate its a nice place to be when driving, the engine and box are epic but the amg has ruined my driving experiance in any car now! i need an amg but i just do to many miles it would cost a bomb in fuel.

Very nice car Ben, they do sound awesome in person, my best mates friend has one think he's the same age as you. He's just had its plasti dipped in Matt grey.

I remember when you had your first titanium ph1 172 & we were at the NW & NE meet way back in 2006 & you we're doing some speed down the road & locked the front wheels up that had r888s on I think funny sight ha.

C032CEDD-684D-4405-8279-07ACE4B63653_zpsrgc422ag.png

1C6CD52D-67AC-4AEC-8B3C-B7AD275A2B46_zps3yxgip0x.png

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Works with the colour of the alloys and is a bit different. I personally like it. :)

Was Ben's GTi that goldy/orange colour? Remember it being a rapid little s**t on one of the meets - though iirc it had an issue with spitting oil out?

D.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Works with the colour of the alloys and is a bit different. I personally like it. :)

Was Ben's GTi that goldy/orange colour? Remember it being a rapid little s**t on one of the meets - though iirc it had an issue with spitting oil out?

D.

Dreaful colour... !! cross between gold and ochre yuk!

Lol yeah I had forgotten about the spitting oil out of the back when we when on a peaks run iirc!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Very nice car Ben, they do sound awesome in person, my best mates friend has one think he's the same age as you. He's just had its plasti dipped in Matt grey.

I remember when you had your first titanium ph1 172 & we were at the NW & NE meet way back in 2006 & you we're doing some speed down the road & locked the front wheels up that had r888s on I think funny sight ha.

C032CEDD-684D-4405-8279-07ACE4B63653_zpsrgc422ag.png

1C6CD52D-67AC-4AEC-8B3C-B7AD275A2B46_zps3yxgip0x.png

Ha that was brilliant fun! I miss those meets!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

D.

Lol I had forgotten about that!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Done over 200 miles today in the AMG, Mrs had a few things to do and the house was cleaned yesterday so I was free to go!

Decided to do the Evo Triangle in North Wales, done a fair bit of driving around the Bela pass and surrounding round but hadn't done the Evo Triangle before! Set off around 11, tanked her with v power, did the tyre pressures and filled the washer bottle to the max! Got to the 'triangle around 12.30-1, the roads were pretty dry but the odd stretch was pretty greasy where shaded by trees etc, not that it seems to make any difference to the rear end!

Really enjoyed it, defiantly one of the best short loop of roads I've driven for a long time! The last stretch on the A5 is a little pointless especially in the '63 as it's just straight but the rest of it was like a mini 'Ring.

The car was mind blowing quick as you'd expect, the pace it gathers on a short stretch of road is just obserd (sp)! The first time round I was very nervous and really struggling to find grip or turn in, the brakes were also a bit woody with little confidence when you leant on them! Anyhow after a good thrash and with the tyres now warmed and the brakes de glazed and heated up, it all came together! Absolutely blown away by this car and today has re confirmed that, I genuinely think there is nothing else I could by for the money that offers 500hp, 500 lbft, 4 doors, uber comfort, toys, presence and that noise!
yhe3eped.jpg

Averaged 14.3mpg over the 200 miles and have just returned to make tea and keep the mrs happy!

uve3u3ur.jpg
uba9ataj.jpg
tenequry.jpg
vubu6epy.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
I've had an obsession with anything AMG over the past six months +, just love them! Keep the updates coming!