ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busted the piggy bank! (STi content)

Snotter's
Really like the look of this a lot although the wheels look a bit lost imo. Has it got any engine mods and what sort of power is it producing?

Tappd'd RS
Very nice dude! These are growing on me all the time! More left field choice over an FRS. Any vids?

Got an exhaust ones but that's about it really

[YOUTUBE]nOhUFQRLrx8[/YOUTUBE]

Really like the look of this a lot although the wheels look a bit lost imo. Has it got any engine mods and what sort of power is it producing?

The consensus of opinion is that I need some wheel spacers - i tend to agree too.

Got the full spec of the car on here although the blog is months behind where I am at the moment. The spec list in the first post is up to date though - http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-memb...ased-jdm-replica-2008-sti-ppp-pure-white.html

It's running about 330 bhp from the Prodrive Performance Pack.

Cheers.

Tappd'd RS
It's been a couple of months so this thread is due an update - got a few further mods on the car now too.

As always - loads of pics on my Flickr page - http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157604997718472/

Pretty much looks like this now -

4517666827_5b7c0435c8_b.jpg

Recently fitted

* 5mm wheel spacer on each corner - needs much more!
* Perrin AFTA-MAF intake pipe
* Zerosports carbon fibre airbox cover
* HKS SSQV Blow Off Value

* STi R205 Black Fender Garnish

4455054708_af784a30a6_b.jpg

* STi R205 Rear Under spoiler and silver surround delete. Possibly the only one of it's kind in the UK.

4548555569_4b38de486c_b.jpg

Turbos.
Fair play with the little add-ons, but can't say i'm a fan of the diffuser/spoiler thing. Think you're just fiddling for the sake of it! Leave it! It's done.

Tappd'd RS
Looks good, liking the rear spoiler, saw it on FB.

You glad you kept it then :)?

Yup :)

Fair play with the little add-ons, but can't say i'm a fan of the diffuser/spoiler thing. Think you're just fiddling for the sake of it! Leave it! It's done.

FLOL - you're probably right!

I needed rid of those stupid silver surrounds and this was the way out :)

rear looks loads better without them silver surrounds now! the surrounds looked abit cheap imo.

spot on, but as said the wheels need spacing more!

Barge
Nice! I like that. Sounds like a lion roaring in that video. Nommy! Think you killed your mate with exhaust fumes, mind.

F56 MINI Cooper S
The red things in the grille is that the horn? looks amazing, whos standing next to it in the pic above?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not that i'm using this as any excuse to slate the RS, but i prefer that all day long to the Focus! Those brakes! Oh those brakes! £5.200 for me! :( Safe to say thats not going to happen!

Tappd'd RS
Stunning beast!

Any cosmetic mods planned for the FRS?

Cheers man - few ideas - nothing solid yet.

The red things in the grille is that the horn? looks amazing, whos standing next to it in the pic above?

Yeah; Hella Supertones. They sound awful but look great. Its my goodself. The shoot was a favour to a mate who needed a car magazine type feature for his college photography course.

Not that i'm using this as any excuse to slate the RS, but i prefer that all day long to the Focus! Those brakes! Oh those brakes! £5.200 for me! :( Safe to say thats not going to happen!

No offence taken fella! :) That's a serious amount of coin for brakes - not sure I could justify getting big brakes again tbh.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome. I'm sure you'll do the FRS justice, but that Scooby looked pure filth.

When not making 872cc shitboxes - the Japs really do have a flair for design, imo.

D.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was lucky enough to see and hear it before you sold it Al and it shocked me how good it looked and sounded, was a credit to you.

You still bought the wrong colour RS though. :eek: