ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busted the piggy bank! (STi content)

Tappd'd RS
I recently cancelled my order for a Focus RS and decided to blow the cash on mods for my STi.

A few online purchase and then a quick visit to see Iain Litchfield and a few quid later and this is the result:

• Private plate
  • STi centre caps
  • GT Yellow Headlight Armor foglight covers
  • Window visors
  • Type 20 handling pack including AST coilovers
  • Alcon 365mm six-pots
  • JDM wing mirrors
  • Maserati style rear lights
  • Cosworth air filter
  • Forge front strut brace

I'm really pleased with the results. Car is transformed dynamically and visually. Maybe still not everyone's cup of tea tho. :)

More pics on my Flickr page - www.flickr.com/albroon

4089728423_b0da6fb633_b.jpg

4090492178_bf73e7ee30_b.jpg

4090489488_70fc83fde3_b.jpg

4090488336_7839a37d4a_b.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
as per text mate - awesome!! I can imagine pics do this no justice because before the mods it looks far better in the metal than pics suggest. LOVE it!

Turbos.
You've done a great job mate, well done! Wheels and lights look ace. As said, you've turned an uggo into something genuinely handsome.

One last thing though, does anyone do black versions of your exhaust surrounds? In an ideal world, i would revert to a classic single exit personally.

Tappd'd RS
Thanks guys - i'm so chuffed with it.

Rob - you can get carbon ones from HKS but I'm think of replacing the whole diffuser with a carbon one from Chargespeed.

Turbos.
Diffuser sounds good.

Realised i've been too nice though, WTF is that plastic s**t around the windows? Get it off son! Makes it look like a cheapo import...

Tappd'd RS
I seen this plate before used to be on a nissan 200 this a while back

Nah mate; not me - must have been a similar plate or someone surrendered it.

Diffuser sounds good.

Realised i've been too nice though, WTF is that plastic s**t around the windows? Get it off son!

lol - i'm not too sure about them myself. Really distracting too when you're driving.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
really like the new rear clusters looks very oem and amillion times better than the original ones. Only thing i'm not sure of is the fogs but i suppose thats ajdm thing yo!

I need some air deflectors, dunno why but i think it may suit the rally **** thing my cars sort of developing.

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
Looks great, one of the only ones i really like, much prefer those rear lights!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
so much better than a normal one, first hatch scoob i've liked!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Ah, spot on! :)

You need to take me on a "spirited" run, i know a great road!

B7007 (B709) Gorebridge (A7) to Innerleithen, 15miles of sheer B road bliss!!!

Innerleithen%20Location.gif

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well i never!!! That looks cracking...Never been a scoob fan, however the newer one is a vast improvement on the old!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Ballsie thats looking great mate! money well spent, those back lights are 100x better really never like the orignals. Have to see this at some point!