ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busted the piggy bank! (STi content)

Porsche Boxster987S
I was lucky enough to see and hear it before you sold it Al and it shocked me how good it looked and sounded, was a credit to you.

You still bought the wrong colour RS though. :eek:

sounded awesome at the showcase eh

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh my!

I'm still tenting from that RS and Scooby.

I miss the RS sound!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Still one of my fab cars ive seen on here, was lucky enough to even sit In the drivers seat once eh Al? ;)
Where were the pictures With the kind of orange wall taken?

Tappd'd RS
Wasn't a fan of this shape scooby till I seen yours was awesome-o

Cheers fella :)

Awesome. I'm sure you'll do the FRS justice, but that Scooby looked pure filth.

When not making 872cc shitboxes - the Japs really do have a flair for design, imo.

D.

lol - cheers :)

I was lucky enough to see and hear it before you sold it Al and it shocked me how good it looked and sounded, was a credit to you.

You still bought the wrong colour RS though. :eek:

You think ? ;)

Still one of my fab cars ive seen on here, was lucky enough to even sit In the drivers seat once eh Al? ;)
Where were the pictures With the kind of orange wall taken?

Cheers man - it's up at Eurocentral mate - not the brand new bit, but the bit they built just before.

I thought Subaru made a big mistake on the new Impreza by chopping the boot off...

...but then I seen your car at a meet and now thing they are just awesome :)

Mini Cooper S
That looks fooooking gorgeous! Do you prefer the RS over the scoob?

Wanna be Ken Block I see. Scooby & DC attire. Just need the yank accent and drifiting skillzz.

Tappd'd RS
That looks fooooking gorgeous! Do you prefer the RS over the scoob?

Wanna be Ken Block I see. Scooby & DC attire. Just need the yank accent and drifiting skillzz.

Here you - less of that chat ! ;)

I prefer the RS day to day but the Scoob was much better thru the winter.

RS feels a lot more alive to drive and will only be improved by further modifications.

RS is quicker in a straight line now too I think (from a rolling start). It's circa 360 brake and 1460kg as opposed to the Scooby which was circa 330 brake and 1510kg.

Cheers,

Al

Tappd'd RS
Its not like you got rid to get a cheap run around either!

Fair point!

That was another option tho. Get a cheap runabout and keep the STi and use it as a toy and keep it for a good while.

RS is a good bit cheaper month on month which might surprise people.