ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

172 Race Car
the man from EBC will be pleased
So will this man

846582.jpg

Alarm set for 5.30! I need some more beauty sleep ;) (and I was up at that time this morning too)

It's going to be a tad warm tomorrow me thinks! Sun cream packed too :)

182cup & 172 racecar
Alarm set for 5.30! I need some more beauty sleep ;) (and I was up at that time this morning too)

It's going to be a tad warm tomorrow me thinks! Sun cream packed too :)

Beauty sleep, you should have gone to bed last week. You better not forget your cream either.

We are getting up at 5 as well.

Cars been washed and polished, all ready to go.

Oh, and I was out on the course at 4.30am young Dan, so stop feeling sorry for yourself.

182cup & 172 racecar
Thanks guys, we were a little disappointed with 10th in qualiy, but the race panned out nicely for us , and we just got on with the job in hand with banging in consistent times.

A good job done by all. Thanks to everybody that helps out.

Mike
Nick
Dan
Dave
James
Helen

Epic day.:D:D:cheers:

172 Race Car
Thanks guys, we were a little disappointed with 10th in qualiy, but the race panned out nicely for us , and we just got on with the job in hand with banging in consistent times.

A good job done by all. Thanks to everybody that helps out.

Mike
Nick
Dan
Dave
James
Helen

Epic day.:D:D:cheers:
Yes it was a great day and massive thanks to all our team. Alo thanks to everyone who came to watch and cheer us on, Pete, sam, Sprogs and Mark.

Im very happy with everything that went on, it all went well for us. Report will be a few days but video will be interesting. Were very lucky to finish, car was on fumes and cutting out on right hand corners (all except one at Silverstone)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Just spoken to Nick. Sounds like a very action packed race, an interesting pit stop and a bit of a heart in mouth finish in regards to the fuel!
Once again, top bombing chaps. Especially on a track that isn't particular Clio strong. :)

172 Race Car
Just spoken to Nick. Sounds like a very action packed race, an interesting pit stop and a bit of a heart in mouth finish in regards to the fuel!
Once again, top bombing chaps. Especially on a track that isn't particular Clio strong. :)
Was a great race, great day and brilliant company. And not a single weelie bin was disturbed

Well done guys! So happy for you and it was such a pleasure to be there today! It was such a great environment to be part of and just a great way to spend a day :) Thanks for having me and can't wait for our weekend at Anglesey!

172 Race Car
There will be a delay in getting the report up as Dan is flying to Egypt today on business so photos will be a while.

Normal service will be resumed shortly, we appologise for any inconvinence caused, thank you

Hoofy

ClioSport Club Member
  Chase Racing Clio
Awesome result guys.....2nd being that bloody integra is basically a win I'd say!

There will be a delay in getting the report up as Dan is flying to Egypt today on business so photos will be a while.

Normal service will be resumed shortly, we appologise for any inconvinence caused, thank you

I'm at the airport as I type. I should get some free time possibly this evening, if not early next week.

The photos won't be anything special this time as every possible viewing stand (apart from BRDC) was closed! So getting a clean shot of the track was almost impossible