ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

53 Clio's & counting
Maybe putting together a presentation will help, showing you politely cutting the gress for them to make a racing line lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
FLOL. Love that vid. You could almost see the 'F*ck it, Im gonna give this a crack' from Tony's body language.

Go balls deep indeed.

PH1 172 (Track Car)
Great save Tony!

I must say, I'm loving how retro the little ph1 is looking compared to some of the other cars on the grid. It looks real mean in some of the shots :)

Ben

You don't like that end of the track do you Tony!

Just watched the Civic crash too, nasty :(

Great result boyos, and I'll be back on duty at Silverstone :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Have you converted that thing to rear wheel drive over the winter?! Took off from the line with an armful of oppo!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Greasy box? You left your empty KFC bucket under the car didn't you......school boy error!

I don't doubt the slippery bit, its just the car appeared to take off as i've done a few times in Elises in the wet.....with the back trying to rabbit past the front!

Anyway, cracking start Jay. Would seem as though you have something to compete against the Civics with this year.

172 Race Car
As expected we are quicker in a stright line now. We look quick in fast corners too (Surtees) so Silverstone will be interesting

It was a good start, love doing them now

Have you seen these?

ScreenHunter_01May121726.jpg

ScreenHunter_02May121727.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
Good first few laps there! tyres look like they need a bit of heat in to get some grip out of the tighter corners?