ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
Great result guys I'm so happy for you guys and the car looks to be doing so well :) Thanks also for the hospitality over the weekend, Dinner on Sunday was awesome and I will have to repay the favour soon! Can't wait for camping at Anglesey I think it will be a great laugh. Speak soon :)

It was our pleasure James.

Think we all need to sit down and have a serious chat at Llandow.

Clio
great race guys, i tried to keep and eye on the race on tsl, but no live timing for some reason. look forward to meeting you both at llandow!

Nothing special, last two are from the qualification session.

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Great result guys, hopefully the start of a really good season :)

Disappointed I couldn't make it yesterday but should be at Silverstone on 26th.

172 Race Car
he was 1.5seconds back at the start finish line. I assume he was trying to pass Jamie's 205 (camera car) and the gap dissapeared. It was too late in the day to hear all the stories of the race like we normally do. I spoke to Mark in the black civic who said he saw some of it in his mirror.

I was there at the time, all of a sudden the Civic appeared out of the corner of my eye and then crunch. I couldn't work out why he was carrying so much speed, my only thought at the time was all the oil from the previous race, but most of it was gone by then. Unlucky for the Integra...but it did make the race more interesting.

Good overtakes by toast ~3.50 and James ~6.25.

Holy sh1t that was close with the civic did he just lock under braking and spin do you know? Feel bad for the guy in the teg hopefully not too badly damaged.

172 Race Car
Holy sh1t that was close with the civic did he just lock under braking and spin do you know? Feel bad for the guy in the teg hopefully not too badly damaged.
Dont feel too bad, they still won the race. Took lead on last corner of last lap. Mike Jordan at the wheel and lapping 2seconds quicker than anyone else with no back end on it

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Good overtakes by toast ~3.50 and James ~6.25.

That's the teg that won it!!!

Clio 172
I've got about 6 pictures of the Honda on Honda Incident. The Civic lost its back end on the oil and after that was a passenger. How he missed the other three cars was incredibly lucky and he tagged the back of the integra as the video shows. When I have sorted them I'll get some pictures up, my true love for Porsche's might show through as I must have nearly 80 of the blue and gold RZR.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
surely the civic cuts onto the grass? then can't scrub the speed?
congrats on the result guys, massive congrats

can i also say from what i have read elsewhere it seems you 2 are doing a brilliant job of mentoring the new guys going into the series, fair play, its something you don't need / have to do and with them being competition (as such) its a very noble thing to do...

BMW Z4
It must have been parked on the island and then launched by a catapault. Either that or it was mad lunge up the inside that went ahem!

ph1 172
I have just read the results in the Motorsport News paper that I get and laughed to see written "Jay Hunter and Tony Payne 3rd"