ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

WRX
I think I've found your ebay shop.
jeffrey-campbell-obscene-waders.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar
New discs arrived, so they are now on. Changed a bit earlier than I expected, but after the Oulton bash and using James spare, I thought it best to do them now.

2013%2B-%2B1.jpg

Checked the old bearing, and it was totally knackered, fell to bits when I took it out.

Checking the rest of the car tomorrow, as no time before Donington. Hope I don't find anything I can't get done on Sat.

Donny time table

Qauli 9.05

Race 1 12.30

Race 2 14.35

Race 3 17.35

Last edited:
  182cup & 172 racecar
I still stick by my guns on this one, this sump guard has done some work this year, and I would like to think it has saved my engine at least once or twice. 4kg, but worth it imo.

20131005_134325.jpg

And Oulton damage from another angle, managed to hammer out the inside of the wheel arch today, so no rubbing now.

20131005_134427.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar
Sump is from Renault, standard part in Greece, Argentine etc (bad roads) instead of the plastic ones we get over here.

Looks better now it's been bashed out, should have seen it before!!

Clio 182 Race Car
I'll decide what I'm doing after Donington Dan.

Leave it
Repair it
Re shell it
Sell it.
sell it and buy mine, its faster, it handles better, it stops quicker, its lighter, its black and nowadays its got less dents in it :D- and you cheeky burglers used to call mine "The Shed"

Clio 182 Race Car
Remember that I have a rear quarter on my spare shell if you need it, however, if you are like I was after Cadwell last year, you will find that a good beating and a coat of filler will do the trick!

Cup In bits
This thing needs a ph2 re shell Tony. Its been a good old steed to you's, but more potential in another shell IMO.