ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed: This is how we roll

good video, but i hope that video is intended for potential sponsors,

coz i didn't see 1 single 'dick sucking/w**ker sign reference' from any one, not a single shot of any empty or full beer tins. nobody trying to empty a wheelie bin into the car, no one pretending the wheel wrench is a gun, nobody with a **** accidently hanging out, no reference to bbq's/poorly cooked burgers and there wasn't even the slightest hint of a shot of the 'token hung over helper'.

you either take this racing too seriously or as i hope, those items were edited out.......

Sounds like you don't really race. Just a piss up with a few cars driving about!

Schma Schme 1.6l
Obviously we do racing a little different to you

Oh, I don't expect its too different an approach to ours. None of us are paid professionals or ever will be and a race wknd is only a small about of track time and a lot of social time.......drinking and messing about with the lads is the only way forward.

172 Race Car
Oh, we certainly race and do it quite well when needed but its just spending over a grand for a wkends racing and not enjoying all of it seems daft.
who said we don't enjoy ourselves? We just don't get pissed and empty rubbish bins into cars. Our meetings are only one day events so normally (for me) it means an early start and very late home due to work commitments. I left home at 5am for Brands and got back at 11pm. You are right. It does cost a lot of money to go racing so messing around is the last thing I want to do

Schma Schme 1.6l
This.

What series/championship do you race in Timmy out of interest.

Eurosaloons, ma5da, some britcar, some n24, Nippon, vwcup, whatever I have time to be able to do and with work commitments, it isn't much these days.

Our series are usually at least a wkend if not Friday as well, so we have motorhomes to stay in, makes life easier.

If it was a single day job, getting pished wouldnt be a good idea but on a 3 day wkend, not getting drunk with the boys and enjoying it to the max is what its about.

I thought we were bad but supported the European truck racing once and them boys made us look tame!

We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Fark offf young skin, pictures of your Mother or else.(I can be a little bit cool):cool:

She likes George Clooney.

I showed her the video, she asked if it could be 'downloaded'.

I think you're in.

ugly.jpg

PM if you like.

M135i and the shed
God I enjoyed that. Really top driving and love the way it's been edited.

Having done some editing myself I can see you've put some hours in getting it to flow like it does. Not easy! :)

Will be at Outlon, but are you guys doing Donington as well?

172 Race Car
God I enjoyed that. Really top driving and love the way it's been edited.

Having done some editing myself I can see you've put some hours in getting it to flow like it does. Not easy! :)
Thanks Chris, What took the time was finding all my raw footage. Once id found the main videos (all 50mins+) I cut down the bits i wanted to around 10 second clips to make them easier to handle.

Some of the external footage Markcup shot at Brands recently and were fairly short clips already. Once id found a suitable tune it went together well. spent quite a bit of time on it yes but loved doing it. Its what I should of done when I left school as I was well into making videos up when i was a kid (didnt have computers to do it in them days so it was 2 or 3 Betamax video recoders rigged up together). spent at least a few minuites to a few hours a day on it over the last few weeks. Im sick of hearing the music now tho

Will be at Outlon, but are you guys doing Donington as well?
yes Donington 15th Septemeber and Oulton 6th october, see you there