ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed: This is how we roll

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I will be playing carly rae jepson really loudly at camping then, just for you. x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'll find the instrumental then. And i'll play it really quitely when you're asleep so when you wake up in the morning, it will be even more engraved on your brain.

M135i and the shed
Thanks Chris, What took the time was finding all my raw footage. Once id found the main videos (all 50mins+) I cut down the bits i wanted to around 10 second clips to make them easier to handle.

Some of the external footage Markcup shot at Brands recently and were fairly short clips already. Once id found a suitable tune it went together well. spent quite a bit of time on it yes but loved doing it. Its what I should of done when I left school as I was well into making videos up when i was a kid (didnt have computers to do it in them days so it was 2 or 3 Betamax video recoders rigged up together). spent at least a few minuites to a few hours a day on it over the last few weeks. Im sick of hearing the music now tho

yes Donington 15th Septemeber and Oulton 6th october, see you there

I'm imagining you had a few nights of editing where hours of your life just vaporised into the ether! A familiar feeling I have to say!

It certainly takes some decent hardware to deal with editing main video footage like that. I tend to leave mine poor old computer for extended periods of time whilst it thinks about cut short clips out. :)

It's really satisfying when you get the footage and video to work in perfect sync. Making it look like it naturally happened is a proper art and you've got it spot on imo.

Will see you at both Donington and Oulton then. Look forward to it. :)

172 Race Car
I'm imagining you had a few nights of editing where hours of your life just vaporised into the ether! A familiar feeling I have to say!

It certainly takes some decent hardware to deal with editing main video footage like that. I tend to leave mine poor old computer for extended periods of time whilst it thinks about cut short clips out. :)

It's really satisfying when you get the footage and video to work in perfect sync. Making it look like it naturally happened is a proper art and you've got it spot on imo.
Wow, thanks a lot. As said ive always enjoyed editing.

Met an editor at work recently. he does the end of football/rugby match highlights clips they play when the credits roll. I really like them, especialy the ones after the F1/Btcc, naturally. Told him I wished id done something like that and he said i was better off as i was coz there no money in it anymore, mainly due to the amount of stuff that can be done in your bedroom on a laptop, Lol

M135i and the shed
Wow, thanks a lot. As said ive always enjoyed editing.

Met an editor at work recently. he does the end of football/rugby match highlights clips they play when the credits roll. I really like them, especialy the ones after the F1/Btcc, naturally. Told him I wished id done something like that and he said i was better off as i was coz there no money in it anymore, mainly due to the amount of stuff that can be done in your bedroom on a laptop, Lol

I can certainly believe that!

Out of interest, what editing package did you use?

172 Race Car
Out of interest, what editing package did you use?
Windows Live Movie Maker

Lol, I was going to say Jay also, who decided the music for the vid? As whoever chose it deserves a bit of stick!
I wanted something with a tempo change, slow start and then speed up. This fitted perfectly as it changes tone several times and I like the fade to black sections. Really, Really didnt want the lyrics tho, uber gayness

182cup & 172 racecar
I didn't even realise what it was from, even when Jay told me. But I did hear it on the radio the other day, sh1t with the words actually.

I like our version better.