ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed: This is how we roll

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg

Schma Schme 1.6l
good video, but i hope that video is intended for potential sponsors,

coz i didn't see 1 single 'dick sucking/wanker sign reference' from any one, not a single shot of any empty or full beer tins. nobody trying to empty a wheelie bin into the car, no one pretending the wheel wrench is a gun, nobody with a **** accidently hanging out, no reference to bbq's/poorly cooked burgers and there wasn't even the slightest hint of a shot of the 'token hung over helper'.

you either take this racing too seriously or as i hope, those items were edited out.......

172 Race Car
good video, but i hope that video is intended for potential sponsors,

coz i didn't see 1 single 'dick sucking/w**ker sign reference' from any one, not a single shot of any empty or full beer tins. nobody trying to empty a wheelie bin into the car, no one pretending the wheel wrench is a gun, nobody with a **** accidently hanging out, no reference to bbq's/poorly cooked burgers and there wasn't even the slightest hint of a shot of the 'token hung over helper'.

you either take this racing too seriously or as i hope, those items were edited out.......
Obviously we do racing a little different to you

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Cracking vid, I have to admit there were a few moments where I would have totally shat it, :eek:
you guys drive that thing on the ragged edge!! :cool:

172 Race Car
ouch :( how do crashes/collisions in races work? fix it yourself or does the other party foot the bill?
Fix it yourself. there isnt time to stop and exchange details.

Tbf thats our worst bit of damage. Our series is quite clean. weve had a few rubs/bumps