ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

I got them off billy on here, great deal tbh, and they really look awesome imo

I'm glad your happy with them buddy. Was a bit worried about posting them, but I layered them in bubble wrap and shrink wrap.

Looks a lot better on a black car, they looked so out of place on mine. I finally got my 1*2 projector headlights too

Cars looking good matey. Not gunna bother saying what I don't like as you get enough stick as it is. ( *ahem* Loose the bonnet bra *ahem* ) Keep it up :)

TT QS
I'm glad your happy with them buddy. Was a bit worried about posting them, but I layered them in bubble wrap and shrink wrap.

Looks a lot better on a black car, they looked so out of place on mine. I finally got my 1*2 projector headlights too

Cars looking good matey. Not gunna bother saying what I don't like as you get enough stick as it is. ( *ahem* Loose the bonnet bra *ahem* ) Keep it up :)

You've got 632 (silvery blue) haven't you? I want new headlights but I'm not sure black insert ones will suit. What have you got?

You've got 632 (silvery blue) haven't you? I want new headlights but I'm not sure black insert ones will suit. What have you got?

Yeah I have mv632. Well I had those angel eyes and the black insert just looked terrible against the 632.

Now I have 1*2 xenon projector headlights with the grey inserts. The grey inserts now look ten times better than it did with the black insert angels. The grey inserts sits nicely against the 632.

I know mate, they got here perfect :)

just couldn't get one of the HID's working so running my normal bulbs until I can afford a HID bulb :/

and we both know the bonnet bra is staying (at least until I have the matte black wrap ;) )

I know mate, they got here perfect :)

just couldn't get one of the HID's working so running my normal bulbs until I can afford a HID bulb :/

and we both know the bonnet bra is staying (at least until I have the matte black wrap ;) )

You couldn't get the bulbs to work? You sure your rigging them up properly mate?

Glad you like them

TT QS
Don't spoze you have a daylight picture of the front do you spinksy? Gonna be putting my splitter on later and I want it to sit as yours does

Don't spoze you have a daylight picture of the front do you spinksy? Gonna be putting my splitter on later and I want it to sit as yours does

hey mate sorry I didn't reply earlier only just got on my laptop

here is a pic:

DSC_1109_zps52d08153.jpg

TT QS
Cheers mate. I appreciate that. Got it on just right I'm well chuffed

whens your ph3 bumper coming?

Last edited:
  TT QS
no probs, hope it helped

long story on the bumper....

Its gunna be early to mid may now :dapprove:

I just needed to show my dad what I was aiming to
to achieve and we nailed it :D

oh gutted! I'm really excited for CSS there should be some great non sports. You may even see mine for a change

I just needed to show my dad what I was aiming to
to achieve and we nailed it :D

oh gutted! I'm really excited for CSS there should be some great non sports. You may even see mine for a change

good :)

I wanna see pics! (of the car.... no homo!)

and same mate, I can't wait for this year to finally have the car finished, and yeah I was massively gutted.... :/

Reminded me of this lol. Random I know.

lol just a tad mate

TT QS
I wish tap talk would just put my photo normal :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366908379.773807.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366908379.773807.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 105
  Listerine & Poledo
So, spinks, I guess that soon you'll have a moment and decide to paint your car OEM?

it'd be for the best if you did ;)

So, spinks, I guess that soon you'll have a moment and decide to paint your car OEM?

it'd be for the best if you did ;)

More or less OEM+ with the odd twist in my own manner as usual ;)

About 98% of the green has been painted black and will be staying as such

I am going to be painting the remaining bits and re-doing the rear bumper before the end of the month

Then when I get paid on the 1st buying a bumper to smooth and paint myself before CSS, and a little matte black wrap as planned ;)

probably the last update until after CSS but need to vent!

in the process of replacing the s**t heap's gearbox after it pissed gearbox oil everywhere and then blew the diff.... FFS good job I know how to do it and sourced one cheap enough from Renparts

Only upside being that is the final part that hasn't been replaced at least once during my ownership..... oh well onwards and upwards into 'trouble free driving'

supposed to have had my bumper delivered this week so I can get started on it to find that the dumb f**k of a courier is supposed to have left it over my side gate whilst I was at work (came back to a note saying 'behind gate') low and behold it isn't there!!! FFS! ordered another one now out of my pocket and have to wait for the seller of the first one to speak to the courier Monday to find out what went off.... wouldn't be surprised if it has been pinched :(

deadlines are getting tighter and tighter after work finally upped my hours for hours during the week but still hoping to have everything done (minus the wrap as I can't afford that this month after the gearbox :()

so left to do before CSS:

*replace gearbox

*smooth and paint a ph3 bumper once the second one arrives

*paint bullets and apply decals

*paint rear bumper insert (will be repainting the rear bumper after CSS as I can't afford to have the car off the road for long enough to get the rear bumper perfect until after CSS where I have the weekdays monday-friday off again)

*paint door pulls

*paint calipers black

*full clean inside and out (if I get chance)

*wet sand and buff passenger door after dust has eaten into the lacquer while it was sat in the shed before fitting :/

so a very busy 2 weeks!!! Really worried about time now :( could do with someone like Raz painting a few bits for me cheap and let me pay on payday ;)

Superleggera'd MK3
probably the last update until after CSS but need to vent!

in the process of replacing the s**t heap's gearbox after it pissed gearbox oil everywhere and then blew the diff.... FFS good job I know how to do it and sourced one cheap enough from Renparts

Only upside being that is the final part that hasn't been replaced at least once during my ownership..... oh well onwards and upwards into 'trouble free driving'

supposed to have had my bumper delivered this week so I can get started on it to find that the dumb f**k of a courier is supposed to have left it over my side gate whilst I was at work (came back to a note saying 'behind gate') low and behold it isn't there!!! FFS! ordered another one now out of my pocket and have to wait for the seller of the first one to speak to the courier Monday to find out what went off.... wouldn't be surprised if it has been pinched :(

deadlines are getting tighter and tighter after work finally upped my hours for hours during the week but still hoping to have everything done (minus the wrap as I can't afford that this month after the gearbox :()

so left to do before CSS:

*replace gearbox

*smooth and paint a ph3 bumper once the second one arrives

*paint bullets and apply decals

*paint rear bumper insert (will be repainting the rear bumper after CSS as I can't afford to have the car off the road for long enough to get the rear bumper perfect until after CSS where I have the weekdays monday-friday off again)

*paint door pulls

*paint calipers black

*full clean inside and out (if I get chance)

*wet sand and buff passenger door after dust has eaten into the lacquer while it was sat in the shed before fitting :/

so a very busy 2 weeks!!! Really worried about time now :( could do with someone like Raz painting a few bits for me cheap and let me pay on payday ;)

You live in doncaster right........:/

Looking forward to seeing it at CSS pal :) good luck with the prep

Gutted mate. Sure the couriers haven't took it back with them? I'll defo say hello and have a nose at CSS

Definitely mate, unless he put a note through and then decided to take it back, the note just said: 'behind gate' :/

Funds are starting to run really low aswell tbh, gotta buy a soldering iron and some plastic and some filler to get the bumper done and I am not sure whether I am going to have the money to do that this month after the gearbox incident :(

I may even have a look at this at CSS, see what all the fuss is about ;)

Haha you will have to Ollie, I need to see your flamer :)

Seeing as though I can't make CSS this year I may aswell update this as normal...

Main things are that the engine is currently out for the second time in as many months but this time it is to replace the gearbox and clutch release bearing then refit new driveshafts....

Updates look wise are that I have got rid of more green ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371573208.643355.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371573221.766178.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371573269.253096.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371573302.599191.jpg

Now I just need to finish the bullets and apply the vinyls to them, apply a new vinyl to the gearstick insert (thanks Ady@N2Grafix), paint my calipers black, smooth and paint the bumper I now have, and repaint the rear bumper when I get chance.... 99.9% of the green is gone now!!!

A quick going over with a DA and a bit of Matte black wrap and the car will be done!!

Fingers crossed if I get this new job the car will be done very quickly and then I will look at saving up for a proper place to live and a conversion of some kind to shoehorn into the shitheap ;)

As always guys opinions will be appreciated :)