ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

Yeah man! Also got a few bits from Sprayshack delivered and fitted :)

Sorting the final special touch with Sprayshack atm (but that is between me and simon for now)

Anyway I will get pics up tomorrow of the fitted bits as it is dark.... Until then unfitted from Friday will have to do lol

2y9agu3a.jpg

u6eme3e2.jpg

I understand these will deffo be marmite but I think they are perfect as they suit me and still stay close to oem+ mixed with euro which is the direction I have finally settled on

Daniel

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I read it. The dash strips and insert look good and go well with the snappy wheel which again looks good. Don't get me wrong the way the bullets have been done look good but I think putting the name on badges is a bit too ott.

I read it. The dash strips and insert look good and go well with the snappy wheel which again looks good. Don't get me wrong the way the bullets have been done look good but I think putting the name on badges is a bit too ott.

I understand that mate and knew I would get that reply when ordering them but as I said it's always been my nick name and will do until I can get personalised plates....

Then I will change them for 2.0 16v black and gold bullets ;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Call it constructive criticism. As many have said about your style I'm sure your used to it, but at the end if the day it's your car.

Simon has done a good job tbf.

clio 1.2 16v express
Probably not a good thing when someone like me says I like that. Love the alloys, would love an oldskool bmw sitting on them. The gold sidestrips etc are definatley out of the box but I reckon with your wheel combination it will work. I hope so for you anyway.
Sweet ride.

For Alex:

DSC_0349_zps5f6b8087.jpg

DSC_0350_zpsd979dc5a.jpg

DSC_0345_zps4640821d.jpg

DSC_0344_zps1421abd6.jpg

DSC_0343_zpsd71bec30.jpg

DSC_0342_zpsb585a74d.jpg

Sorry they aren't the best mate but its raining here so I rushed them lol, and not spent anytime editing them

now for me:

just to show a few bits up close and show the interior handles (despite the door pulls still needing to go black)

DSC_0352_zps029da473.jpg

Front Badge and surround:

DSC_0347_zpse94f8540.jpg

DSC_0346-Copy_zps7aeeb76d.jpg

DSC_0348_zps7879262d.jpg

Was it hard the paint the outer of that diamond dude?