ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I may have seen her at the festival... I may have seen you both in chester last week.. Ul never know ;)

lol you shoudlve waved

LOL!!!! No! Haha the car.... And still waiting on those harpham :/ its something else you will find quite strapping ;) haha and I saw her tunst (she was asleep in his car at css so I leaned in against the window and breathed heavy...) Standards! ;)

i forgot about that lol! pics?

TT QS
Not being funny spinksy I go to work with the thought of you getting new wheels to come home to find no pictures! Disappointed. I thought better of you lol
But serious get pictures up!! Lol

Sorry man took the sister out straight after fitting them and only got back a couple of hours ago when it was dark :/, will be lowering it more tomorrow morning anyway so there will be that to see aswell :) and I will be using the missus' camera so they will be good quality pics ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Pics of scott's mrs so i know i seen the right person? ;)

Go out with torches spinks! We want pics!

Flol! Nice move tunst :p haha can anyone tell me how to upload a picture to here from my blackberry's memory card using the browser on the blackberry? If so I can upload a couple of crappy pics till later ;)

Ph2 Meg 225
You should be able to get a photobucket app of which you could copy the IMG code and paste on here :) that's what I do with my iPhone.

Ph2 Meg 225
Just to explain in more detail, you email the photos to the photobucket account, on the app the pictures should appear, each picture will have four codes as usual and just take the IMG one :) hope that's helped

IMG00433-20120920-0854_zpsf3f301d2.jpg
IMG00434-20120920-0855_zps3fb4351c.jpg
IMG00435-20120920-0855_zpsa6cd824a.jpg
These will have to do until later tonight... Crappy quality pics but I'll make up for it later ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Did you take the pictures with a sock? Lol.

They actually look pretty good. If I were you (and I am not, so therefore understand if you don't agree) I'd get rid of the green tat once and for all, and remove the tints.

Haha just a blackberry camera luke lmao!, playing with the idea of going black and gold atm or all black with gold wheels but I know its going to look epic with these wheels green :S and toying with the idea of spacers alex :) I don't have much space between the tyre and arch (arches are rolled) so I would have to go for stretched tyres or camber or raise the car :/

Ph2 Meg 225
Looks ace, I reckon you should spray the rear bumper insert black and the wheels would look good in grey ;)

Last edited:
  renault clio 172
I think you should f&&k the bra off, get rid of the green and paint the centres black and loose the tints it would look bang on! I understand you wanna be different but do you realise people just laugh at you

Looks good spinksy :) much MUCH better then those last wheels you had. The gold looks wicked on the black, seeing that I'd convert it from green to gold. Colour match the '16v' writing on the side with the wheels along with the badges. Would look smart! Also I'd remove the tints. Bra I'm indecisive on. Up to you anyway but I think that'd be epic with those slight changes.
PS, space wheels out a little :)
Ollie

f**king LOL!!! Haha they are going green when I have the money to get them powdercoated in january ;) unless I decide to go subtle and go black with little hints of gold... And harpham made me pmsl its a blackberry paul -.-

Sorry man, I didn't want to draw attention away from stuff like the wheels, splitter, bonnet bra etc so thought black would be better... If someone has a green one and wants a straight swap I'm here ;) haha
IMG00438-20120921-1508_zpse9a1e47c.jpg
IMG00437-20120921-1508_zpsd41037cf.jpg
Again apologies for the picture quality but I will get some nice high quality ones asap :)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Their nice!

the green sucks donkey ass though! Those calipers look ridiculous behind those wheels

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I don't mean to sound like a pr*ck, but this car is a proper mess. You decided on a green theme, and then you suddenly just changed the wheels so they look completely out of place on the car.

IMO the following things look really rubbish: Rear insert, bonnet bra, tints, green dash strips, green callipers, tow strap...

Remove all the crap, and go for a simple lowered theme with those wheels. Don't lower it so it is impractical, as it is exactly that, and it will look crap.

You mean like they 'laughed' at dutty's? (I know his is further along than mine is atm but I see the car for what it will look like finished not as it is atm...

who laughed at duttys?

no-one will know when its finished seen as you update EVERYTHING. 'had to toast before looked at the car and lolld XD :) but decided on a respray, but maybe not :L'

New wheels look great btw colour and dish look fantastic as they are, hope this is a start of making it a decent little runaround.

Mis-read it naith, I was being sarcastic fella, and to all interested after a long thought I have decided to finally be rid of all the green... Its been a hard choice but I have decided that it would be a shame to paint the wheels green, so I'm going for an even more subtle approach with most of the bits going black and the odd LITTLE bit gold (providing I find a close match) but I'm undecided as to whether it will be matte, gloss or metallic black so I would appreciate opinions on that thanks :)

Listerine & Poledo
Rattle-can the silver parts of the wheel in gloss black.

SRSly, I reckon if the wheel was black but with gold inner bit, they'd set the car off better.

One thing though, are you getting beaded seat covers to go with them?

Last edited:
Mis-read it naith, I was being sarcastic fella, and to all interested after a long thought I have decided to finally be rid of all the green... Its been a hard choice but I have decided that it would be a shame to paint the wheels green, so I'm going for an even more subtle approach with most of the bits going black and the odd LITTLE bit gold (providing I find a close match) but I'm undecided as to whether it will be matte, gloss or metallic black so I would appreciate opinions on that thanks :)

Good decision mate :) as I said in my post above, subtle hints of gold here and there would look good! Yet again, wheels look epic. Also, paint your calipers black!
Ollie

Good decision mate :) as I said in my post above, subtle hints of gold here and there would look good! Yet again, wheels look epic. Also, paint your calipers black!Ollie
Thanks man :) everything is going black really, only bits I'm thinking of doing gold is the bit round the diamond at the front, the badges on the back, the pull bit to open the door (moving bit of your inner door handles), gear stick insert and the 2 dash strips (with black decals where relevant) and now maybe the bullets (black decals)... Any comments welcome :)