ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

Fiesta ST-3
Definitely go subtle now, you have the perfect opportunity to save what was quite frankly horrific at the start.

Paint anything that's currently green, black... and just leave it the f**k alone. Then you will honestly have a decent looking non-sport.

Inferno 182
I definately think subtle too :) get rid of the green and just have it black with the gold wheels. Thats all i had when them wheels were on my car and I got so much attention:

941F169B-80C3-479A-AD4E-01E86D356167-3072-0000026049F6F20F.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I definately think subtle too :) get rid of the green and just have it black with the gold wheels. Thats all i had when them wheels were on my car and I got so much attention:

941F169B-80C3-479A-AD4E-01E86D356167-3072-0000026049F6F20F.jpg

That's a wicked looking little car!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely go subtle now, you have the perfect opportunity to save what was quite frankly horrific at the start.

Paint anything that's currently green, black... and just leave it the f**k alone. Then you will honestly have a decent looking non-sport.

this...never a fan of what you have done to your car it looks awful im sorry. hope you can now turn it around

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
kind of going to miss the green lol, now its going to blend in with every other black non sport :quiet:

dont go doing something f**king metal this time spinks!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Yes. Standard badges, bullets, everything.

Just low on those wheels, like the blue one above. Will look good.

kind of going to miss the green lol, now its going to blend in with every other black non sport :quiet:dont go doing something f**king metal this time spinks!
I'm gunna get some good quality photos and piss about on photoshop to show you what I'm planning on doing :) nothing too mental lol and it will still stand out ;) trust me :p

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Every time I see this thread, something inside me dies.
Would of been much better going for OEM+ from the start, save lots of £££ and buy something loads better in a few years.

At the end of the day it's only a 1.2 Clio.

You now have the chance to keep it OEM+ instead of a McDonalds car park chav bucket.
Don't go wasting more money for the sake of it / to be different / bored.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not sure how I missed you putting the wheels on, but that looks cracking on those compared to what you had, totally transformed the car.

Personally, I'd do gold writing on the bullets, paint the calipers black, even gold badges on the back maybe... it's lot more subtle than the green so it could look great.

Black and gold's a nice combo and it already works really well on your motor.

Haha I don't know how you did either mate lol, hoping to get some decent pics soon, as soon as I get some money in january a lot of the green is going pearl black (same as the car) then the little bits and badges are going gold :) I'll try and get some high res pics up asap

Don't do it! :p means we would have identical cars :( haha both would be cool but individuality ftw :L sorry man, spotted the wheels for sale and had to have them knowing that not many people would have them.... Go black on yours ;) black on black ftw! ;)

haha was soo tempted by those but i would have had to buy them new at the time and the gold came up at a fantastic price so had to have them.... and they suited the look of my car sooo well that i decided the green was inferior to this gold and had to have it in my life lol hence the colour change...

haha was soo tempted by those but i would have had to buy them new at the time and the gold came up at a fantastic price so had to have them.... and they suited the look of my car sooo well that i decided the green was inferior to this gold and had to have it in my life lol hence the colour change...

fair enough, but tbh if we both have gold n s**t, would look cool parked next to eachother, being ph1 and ph2 with the same colour coordination ;)

Well didn't even realise your's was a phase 1 mate :L that would be pretty cool man :) both aim to get them finished for CSS 13? (Would be cool to have them parked together at CSS man) :) I'm getting some pics of the car today that I will upload today and I'll do a bit of editing to show what it will look like done (I'll send you those edits if you want to see what I'm doing so you can use it as a guideline or whatever :)

Well didn't even realise your's was a phase 1 mate :L that would be pretty cool man :) both aim to get them finished for CSS 13? (Would be cool to have them parked together at CSS man) :) I'm getting some pics of the car today that I will upload today and I'll do a bit of editing to show what it will look like done (I'll send you those edits if you want to see what I'm doing so you can use it as a guideline or whatever :)

yeah thats what im aiming for dude! :)

i dont need no guidelines! aha if we're both going black and gold itll look cool no matter what we do aha

yeah thats what im aiming for dude! :)

i dont need no guidelines! aha if we're both going black and gold itll look cool no matter what we do aha

im gunna die if mine isnt finished by css tbh lol it will be 4 years from start to finish 2 weeks after CSS13 :/ so deffo need it done :)

and true that man :D i look forward to parking along side yours mate :)

im gunna die if mine isnt finished by css tbh lol it will be 4 years from start to finish 2 weeks after CSS13 :/ so deffo need it done :)

and true that man :D i look forward to parking along side yours mate :)

yeee getting some vmaxx coilovers on friday xD

i seem so far behind you :L

also, do you have a paint code for the gold on the wheels? :)