ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

*Ahem*

http://www.performancealloys.com/Ronal-alloy-wheels.aspx

"From £116 per wheel". Therefore cheaper than whatever let-down crap wheels you have in mind.
It says they won't fit on a Clio though. Will spigbot rings or whatever work?

Spinks. THIS. HAS. TO. BE. DONE!!

probs be adapters and spacers to make them wide enough... then custom paint job on top of that makes it around 600 without tyres man :L totally not worth that much :L would put them on the car if you are buying though... or if everyone got together and paid for it lol :p

and theduck's suggestion are gorgeous tbf they are far from a let-down compared to teddy bear rims :L

AdvanSuperAdvanRacingVer2.jpg

They look s**t.

Ronal Teddy Bears FTW!!

Rumour has it that if you don't get those wheels, your CSS award will be revoked.

nah man they are some sexy wheels :D

and i would get sooo much stick for having ronal teddy bears lol do me a photoshop with a pic of my motor on green and black ronal teddy's and i may consider them for CSS 2013 if it would help me win 2 years in a row ;)

use one of the pics from the previous page (from CSS) for the photoshop :) and will have to be sat lower on the teddy's so will be slammed :L

TT QS
That blue silva with drft is one of my fave cars ever. I'd potentially swap a bollock for an s15!! Lol
they would be amazing wheels but teddies would be epic.
Id vote best Clio ever if you got them. Just abit of pier (not sure if that's spelt right lol) pressure there for you ;)

They look s**t.

Ronal Teddy Bears FTW!!

Rumour has it that if you don't get those wheels, your CSS award will be revoked.

just for you paul :3

for everyone else... the rims i want but cant decide whether black or green centre with the chrome lip (this is the best edit so far)

volks.jpg

the advan are sooooo much win (thankyou so much for recommending them duck :D i shall be saving for these a while -.-)

Dude the advan are sexy ;) I'm gunna be saving a while... But I really like the look of them :D check my photoshop thread and there is a pic with the advan on from the front that makes them look even nicer!!! And the ronals are epic but I would get bored of them xD

Listerine & Poledo
seriously?

split 3-spokes?

Dude, you aint Vin Diesel or the other one, and your Clio is not a nitrous'd, liveried jap supertuned coupe.

Those teddy bear ones may as well just get painted as Pedobear from the factory.

If you want to be different maybe
http://www.enkei.com/sr6.shtml#

Thanks a lot dubby! It means a lot mate when people genuinely appreciate the car :) still needs work but I'm hoping to keep impressing you man :D and goodj correct me if I'm wrong but they look like enkei's version of rota grids... Which have been done... I'm looking to find some temporary wheels atm as its getting a bit expensive for a set of tyres on 17's for me atm, but would happily part ex or sell mine if anyone was interested...(Will need re-furbing) .... Only doing this as the 'slight' camber lowering my car has given the wheels is destroying the inner edge of the tyres at the front rapidly so also need to acquire camber bolts when I get paid :/

You could have had them set up properly when you had your tracking done and you wouldn't have knackered your tyres.
When I had them on my 1.2, the next day I was down at my local place and had them done properly, camber, tracking etc. Cost £50 iirc.

​Teddy Bears.

Get Teddy Bears.

Spinksy, get them f**king teddy bear alloys!!

​Teddy Bears.

Get Teddy Bears.

​Teddy Bears.

Get Teddy Bears.

Listerine & Poledo
I like Enkei, I guess.

OZ, Enkei, Fondmetal.

The trilogy of awesome motorsport wheels.

Also, they look smart as ferk.

Anyway, what kind of question is that, you ask CS why it's so insistent on Turinis and see how long it takes for you to get points ;)