ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

the reason you get put under that catagory of people is because of the way you have "modified" (so to speak) your car. i dont seek the approval of people, i just dont want to look like a prize prick driving my 1.2 around thinking it looks "sick and ting". ive probably spent half what you have to make my car look decent! although its a sheep, theres clearly a reason for it! it looks nice, makes the standard car look better spec. what would you say the resale value of yours is now? maybe £300 if your lucky? and you dont need to explain where or why you got that paint i couldnt care :L and if you done it red with the same approach you have taken with tish it would look equally as poor. all i can say is, listen to what people advise you. there normally right. and i you have a problem with sport reps answer this question. why the are you on cliosport.net? let me spell that C.L.I.O-S.P.O.R.T. #nub.

iv got nothing against RENAULTSPORT CLIO's actually i rather like them, but i dont like reps for the simple reason they arent that car... its like wearing a tuxedo everyday to make yourself look good but underneath you are a waster that has nothing actually there...

and £300? your having a laugh man :L you reckon cz yours is gunna be a sport rep its worth anywhere near as much as a sport?

well its not, maybe we like to look good and have some luxury in life... and £300 no im not having a laugh. who is gonna buy a chavtastic car for sensible money? and no i think mines gonna be worth a lot because it looks decent not like a 17year old with a monster fetish has owned it... plus mines a dci, so people want them for economy ;) 1-0 to me i believe.

Listerine & Poledo
but i dont like reps for the simple reason they arent that car... its like wearing a tuxedo everyday to make yourself look good but underneath you are a waster that has nothing actually there...

You just made my "good guys" list.

well its not, maybe we like to look good and have some luxury in life... and £300 no im not having a laugh. who is gonna buy a chavtastic car for sensible money? and no i think mines gonna be worth a lot because it looks decent not like a 17year old with a monster fetish has owned it... plus mines a dci, so people want them for economy ;) 1-0 to me i believe.

you know what mate i really aint fussed im keeping this car regardless... in a couple of years when im on better money im gunna turn it into a track car (conversion included) anyway so id have a different car as my main car :) and 17year old yeah? im older than you numpty balls :L im 20 for a start and regardless i tire of this pointless bitching we are never gunna agree further than i like renault sport clios (but believe rep's to be a lie) and a sport rep is luxury?

you know what mate i really aint fussed im keeping this car regardless... in a couple of years when im on better money im gunna turn it into a track car (conversion included) anyway so id have a different car as my main car :) and 17year old yeah? im older than you numpty balls :L im 20 for a start and regardless i tire of this pointless b**ching we are never gunna agree further than i like renault sport clios (but believe rep's to be a lie) and a sport rep is luxury?

well good luck with that! if your older than 17 that makes it worse! :L and maybe a rep is a lie, but tbh i just want better spec on mine without ruining the resale value. and the spec on a sport is higher, thus more luxury leather/suede seats vs cloth..

bdbb48ae.jpg

naww its the bigger brother to your 1.2 (':

im not saying your interior is wrong you douche :L its the bad choice in green distribution that makes the car soo poor.

but you were just making the point that yours is more luxurious? :L look mate regardless its my car im gunna get it finished before CSS and il like it so im happy... nothing against you lad and i was a bit violent in my first comment but truth is you really wound me up and you were disrespectful more than anything.. lets just say iv punched people for less back when i was a teen before i got more mature

Listerine & Poledo
Love the wheels!

Spinksy:
If you can pick up some RS seats on the cheap, you may as well.

A bit of leather is never a bad thing. Also, tap up Mikey to get the steering wheel done... you could have green stitching and top-band.

but you were just making the point that yours is more luxurious? :L look mate regardless its my car im gunna get it finished before CSS and il like it so im happy... nothing against you lad and i was a bit violent in my first comment but truth is you really wound me up and you were disrespectful more than anything.. lets just say iv punched people for less back when i was a teen before i got more mature

no i wasnt, just mine is more tastefull to the masses. i could sell mine to most ages easily. and tbh i realize my comment was a bit harsh, but its just the fact you put it on here and completely ignore advice from most people, when there correct in what they say! and i hope you have got more mature tbh. where does punching someone get you? or threatening people? when there younger than you too. im sure your a decent person. i just detest the chavy cars that people try to pass as decent. nuff said tbh.

Love the wheels!

Spinksy:
If you can pick up some RS seats on the cheap, you may as well.

A bit of leather is never a bad thing. Also, tap up Mikey to get the steering wheel done... you could have green stitching and top-band.

iv got the full interior including alacantara door cards ;) it was one of my first mods :) and that i may.. how long does the steering wheel take? i wanna get the dash out over summer to sort the cursed SERV and airbag light that came after changing the seats, but while im there i wanna paint the silver bit on the dials and the main bit of the centre console of the dash

and meekings that was a thing of the past mate, im not as aggresive anymore, i am an easy going bloke most of the time and easy to get on with but i hate haters :L and again il stress this i dont ignore advice @.@ read the previous pages man, advice led to the RS grille, and the black drums, not painting my mirrors, not getting a full respray but sourcing the parts i need instead and also tbh removing the stickers so have a good read from start to finish and tell me where i havent listened...

Listerine & Poledo
Sometimes he has wheels in so you can do an exchange, he sends you a wheel, you send him your old one back. Worked for me.

When you've got the dash out you can change the front components, if you haven't already or aren't bothered.

Sometimes he has wheels in so you can do an exchange, he sends you a wheel, you send him your old one back. Worked for me.

When you've got the dash out you can change the front components, if you haven't already or aren't bothered.

sweet how much does he charge?

and the who in the what now? :L the front components?

*just sent him a pm enquiring* thanks goodj :)

Last edited:

Bux

Golf GTD
i wanna get the dash out over summer to sort the cursed SERV and airbag light that came after changing the seats

No need to take the dash out mate. Under the driver and passenger seats there will be a little connector, either give it a wiggle or cut out the connectors and solder the wires direct. That should sort your problem.

No need to take the dash out mate. Under the driver and passenger seats there will be a little connector, either give it a wiggle or cut out the connectors and solder the wires direct. That should sort your problem.

iv fiddled with that connector before i shall have a proper look :) thanks i wanna get the dash out anyway to do the centre console bit and the silver bit on the dials green :)

Bux

Golf GTD
iv fiddled with that connector before i shall have a proper look :) thanks i wanna get the dash out anyway to do the centre console bit and the silver bit on the dials green :)

Sometimes fiddling with the connector won't do anything, Hence why I had to cut them out and solder the wires to fix it on my old 1.2

Bux

Golf GTD
sweet i will attempt this on the first full day i get to potter about on my car :)

thanks man i like you already :D no comments on the car (good or bad lol) and your already helping :)

Haha no worries mate, glad to help.

I'm not really a fan of your styling, but everyone has a different opinion. If you like it, that's all that matters :)

Haha no worries mate, glad to help.

I'm not really a fan of your styling, but everyone has a different opinion. If you like it, that's all that matters :)

no probs mate :) i appreciate the fact your not just hurling abuse :L though i wouldnt mind any advice you'd give to improve it further?

Bux

Golf GTD
no probs mate :) i appreciate the fact your not just hurling abuse :L though i wouldnt mind any advice you'd give to improve it further?

Considering all of the advice that i'd give had already been said, I thought I better not repeat it :p Just make the car your own really, make your own decisions about what you think looks good.

Considering all of the advice that i'd give had already been said, I thought I better not repeat it :p Just make the car your own really, make your own decisions about what you think looks good.

haha sound :) im in the process of that :L

picking up the replacement wing in the same colour this week (starting monday), still trying to source a cheap front bumper, im gunna paint the front, rear and side strips myself when i get chance (black pearl as well as the grille) then the passenger door and rear bumper sorted, coilovers and thats it finished :D

question for people? im going to get rid of the chrome diamond on the boot lid...

which would look better? black or green for contrast? not too fussy either way but im getting rid of chrome bits one by one :L

how is this thread still going, or gained so many view for literally nothing done to a car. I might get in mine tomorrow, eat a fig biscuit and update my thread.

OP maybe best stop shooting your mouth off until you've actually made some progress from now on?

how is this thread still going, or gained so many view for literally nothing done to a car. I might get in mine tomorrow, eat a fig biscuit and update my thread.

OP maybe best stop shooting your mouth off until you've actually made some progress from now on?

naith maybe stop shooting yours off on my thread yeah?