ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

been pondering this but i'm not sure.....

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
This is the inferno off eBay.
$%28KGrHqVHJDME90wT,HRiBPgbhkh8MQ%7E%7E60_3.jpg

clio 172cup
If you like it then do it .....not really worth asking others for an opinion,as like many forums a lot of the people in it are too worried about what other people think, ..hence being sheep ! IMO It doesnt look that bad , and its slightly DIFFERENT ! :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Am I not right in saying that you would be to close to the fule line to run a real 182 exhaust set uup on a 172?! This is what I got told when I had my 1.2!

F56 MINI Cooper S
If you like it then do it .....not really worth asking others for an opinion,as like many forums a lot of the people in it are too worried about what other people think, ..hence being sheep ! IMO It doesnt look that bad , and its slightly DIFFERENT ! :)

Yeah this. Fcuk what others think, if you like it, go for it.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks s**t don't waste your time or money!!! Plus you say you get bored easy so just buy something you really want or like!!!

O and you Clio isn't a cup!!!

Just realised the PS has been lowered to tarmac scrapping territory as well... I've looked again and I still prefer the first pic, and the first ride height.

I see someone has mentioned the word "sheep" in this thread, an "insult" used by silly people to defend a s**t modification done "just to be different".

So no, don't do it. Also, as someone else said, that's not a Cup.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

There is doing something different and doing something that looks sh*t.

This is the latter.

b/g 182, meg tourer
complete waste of time and money imo. if you are bored of the car already... sell it rather than spoil a nice car.

clio 172cup
There is doing something different and doing something that looks sh*t.

This is the latter.

matter of opinion

I see someone has mentioned the word "sheep" in this thread, an "insult" used by silly people to defend a s**t modification done "just to be different".

So no, don't do it. Also, as someone else said, that's not a Cup.

Well im sorry if you were insulted ...but you can't tell me that there isn't a particular trend that the majority of clio owners on here follow when modifying their car ?!

And i wasn't defending anything ...simply saying good on him for doing something different if thats what he wishes to do , and that no one elses opinion should matter. And for the record i'm not silly ...but thanks anyway :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Why you bored of it????

And ye I agree with others. It looks better in first picture.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
And how can people tell its not a cup????

Well it was my mates car and it wasn't a cup then! If you look at his other threads it's in that and you see in there it's not a cup. But it has got a cup windscreen lol

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Might as well go for it if you want to devalue the car. Exhaust will be worth naff all too if you ever sell it.
As people say being "different" is just the chav excuse for bellend mods

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I don't like the PS and I think the Inferno looks poo aswell but the tints and lights are the biggest offenders on that.

IMO It seems like too much hassle but if you want to do it, go for it.

If it's done properly, with the exhaust surrounds and not sticking out too far, lined up nicely etc. then I can't see it looking too bad.

RS172 Flamer
Another thread demoralised by the plague of slanderous members persistant in insulting others for thinking differently

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
You know what, your right.

From now on I'm going to be different and run my car on semi-skimmed milk. But you can't take the p*ss or tell me not to, because I'm being different, right?

People have different tastes and think certain thinks look good. I am of the opinion that the exhaust in question looks sh*t. He asked for peoples opinions, and I gave mine.

Italian 3.2 V6
Back when the 182 first came out that is how I thought the exhausts should have been, but now.. No, it just doesn't look right.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
You know what, your right.

From now on I'm going to be different and run my car on semi-skimmed milk. But you can't take the p*ss or tell me not to, because I'm being different, right?

People have different tastes and think certain thinks look good. I am of the opinion that the exhaust in question looks sh*t. He asked for peoples opinions, and I gave mine.

Haha spot on

RS172 Flamer
i like it mate. im going to be fitting a 182 rear bumper and exhaust and wheels to a black ph1 172 which 99% of the forum will hate. but i like it

Good for you! :)

Don't get arsey because people aren't telling you what you want to hear.

He isn't getting "arsey" because people aren't telling him what he wants to hear, he is getting annoyed due to the pure fact that comments like the one below are simply uncalled for! In all honesty I do prefer the first picture, im not going to lie, but there is no need for unnecessary insults.

Sorry mate but that looks sh*t. Like properly sh*t.

And I'm not suprised you get bored of your cars quickly going off that list.

Last edited:
  RS172 Flamer
How did I insult him personally? I said the exhaust looks sh*t.

It was his idea, insulting his idea is insulting him. Just becuase it's not what you like doesn't make it wrong. You can form an opinion without bringing it across in such a manner. What's wrong with simply "I don't like it"? Or "It's not for me"? Other member managed to post elegant comments

Last edited: