ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
No limit Ryan, there's plenty of camping space so I don't envisage us having to limit the amount of camping tickets ordered in advance. :smile:

As stated in the FAQ's there will be very limited numbers available to buy on the day though because at that point we'll have allocated space and given numbers for evening catering so anyone wanting a 'day, evening & camping' ticket should definitely buy in advance.

R

RyanWXM

ohhh no thats sound when payday comes along thats fine, i know what people are like (VERY KEEN) number snap up quick

172 Turbo
Thanks for clearing that up Nik, just so I can manage my travel times etc!

At the last Bedford track day, I rocked up during the briefing, signed on, walked into the briefing and heard "don't fight in the pit lane!"

Was then handed my band and let out for the day. I'm sure a lot of people arrive near the cut off time, however, will they not allow camping on the Friday?

Suzuki Jimny
Sounds really good!

Will there be somewhere suitable for camping people to put all their camping gear/tents/etc. while they go on track?

Also what's to stop someone buying just the day pass then sneaking a tent into the camping section?

AG 200 CUP
Looks awesome! This may sound silly but if i come with a friend are they included on my ticket or would they have to buy one separately (day,evening,camping)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Sounds really good!

Will there be somewhere suitable for camping people to put all their camping gear/tents/etc. while they go on track?

Also what's to stop someone buying just the day pass then sneaking a tent into the camping section?

Campers will have different coloured wristbands which will be checked for campers, and there will also be something to display in your car if you are camping. Also if they do that they'll miss out on the evening food as they won't have a voucher, and the food is definitely worth it!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Looks awesome! This may sound silly but if i come with a friend are they included on my ticket or would they have to buy one separately (day,evening,camping)

You will need to order them a ticket too, they are per person, not per car :)

Suzuki Jimny
Campers will have different coloured wristbands which will be checked for campers, and there will also be something to display in your car if you are camping. Also if they do that they'll miss out on the evening food as they won't have a voucher, and the food is definitely worth it!

Sounds very well planned out. Will have to make the effort to come along!

Reactions: Nik