ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

BG Clio 182
Haha you're up late like me. Just read it all, what a really great administration and development/management team the club has in place. You should all be really proud of yourselves as Organising something of this magnitude is an incredible achievement! I wouldn't know where to start!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Haha you're up late like me. Just read it all, what a really great administration and development/management team the club has in place. You should all be really proud of yourselves as Organising something of this magnitude is an incredible achievement! I wouldn't know where to start!

Thanks buddy. We really wanted to make this years event a festival and encourage everyone to stick around for the evening entertainment.

It should make for an amazing weekend.

Ron

Looks really good, nice to see trade stands back - hopefully some nice detailing stands there :smile:

Sounds like it'll be Gaydon++, as I felt that was a good venue, especially when the other stands were there, except there's much more to do here :)

BG Clio 182
Everyone is incredibly sociable so don't worry! But you're more than welcome to bring other halves. The band we have booked are really good and should be to everyone's taste.
Haha that's good anyway. I'm not the most confident person but I'm sure there'll be a few of us haha. I'm not awkward though haha. I think the Mrs would be bored to death and then I'd want to murder her all day haha so no I think ill be on my own.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Got my booking sorted, now the long wait for the weekend to arrive. Good work on organising the day, top effort, gonna be an amazing day!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Mrs says she wants to come. Told her there would be alcohol and a fun fair involved so she's convinced.
I'll get booked up later

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'm guessing convoys will be a big thing so I'll start it off and say is there many people coming from the north west? If so it'll be a lonely drive by myself for 140 miles

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
When it says "Morning track session drivers should ensure they arrive in time to sign-on between 8.00am and 9.00am" does that meen you can arrive at,say, 8:45 and still be ok to sign on?

Or do you have to be there for 8am? @Sunglasses_Ron

Well you can sign on anytime in that window, but if everyone arrives at 8.45 then it's going to take longer than 15 mins to sign on 40 people, so you'll probably be ok, but obviously it's no good everyone leaving it until the last minute, otherwise the briefing and morning session will end up starting late and wasting your track time.

If people have a bit of time to kill after signing on, then come over to the CS marquee for a free tea/coffee/hot choc & biscuits or visit the cafe for breakfast :smiley:

Last edited: