ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
He's not, he'll be sliding it in... And out, in and out..... :wink:

Dont know whether to take the Clio with different coloured body panels and small boot space or take th missus micra which is actually a lot bigger and has lots more space.

Clio! Doesn't matter about the panels mate! You should have seen what I fitted in mine for RDR camping.

Dunno if anyone wants this.... but it'll probably end up in bin otherwise.

Had blyton park outer track decal done and the guy made me a massive version too! No idea why. I have no place for it.
Also have a giant llandow one too, if anyone wants it. Both white

Their for internal window fit. Ideal for someone's garage maybe?
51156ed74cabb0da15c5372956e2e0a6.jpg
I'll bring it with me if anyone wants it. 280mm wide and 100 high

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Just booked this should be fun in my 75hp non sport ahahah.........😢

Its my first track day so just wondering if I need to buy a helmet or any other safety equipment before hitting the track?
Done some work to the car to make it drive safer on the track but thats about it really.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Its my first track day so just wondering if I need to buy a helmet or any other safety equipment before hitting the track?
Done some work to the car to make it drive safer on the track but thats about it really.

You can hire a helmet. Basically, make sure it isn't leaking fluids. And the brakes are in decent condition. Then just enjoy it, and don't stay out too long. Shorter sessions, with more frequent trips out is better than long periods on track.

Keep an eye on tyre pressures.

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
You can hire a helmet. Basically, make sure it isn't leaking fluids. And the brakes are in decent condition. Then just enjoy it, and don't stay out too long. Shorter sessions, with more frequent trips out is better than long periods on track.

Keep an eye on tyre pressures.
Thanks man did the usual upgrade. Uprated brakes to brembo MAX discs and pads, racing brake fluid, Coilovers, Michellin PS3, Strut bracing, and full service. Will bring a tyre pressure gauge thanks for the advice!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yep, when I went to Llandow I got carried away and did about 20 laps in a row, one of my tyres melted, the brake pads turned to dust, the heat from the exhaust melted the hangers so the exhaust near enough fell off, it ended up banging on the rear beam and the back box was scraping on the ground, short 5 lap session to let the car cool down are the way to go.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Sounds like you've got your car pretty well sorted for track action mate!

Doesn't matter that's a non sport! I'm positive you'll have loads of fun out on track!

Look forward to seeing you on the day!

:up::up::up:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah your right. Changed the bonnet over today so I'm rocking a titanium bonnet on a iceberg car. May have a black bumper on too for the show.

Still it is a Clio show after all!

Glad you've decided to bring the Clio mate :up::cool:

Looking forward to having a catch up! It's been a while! :up:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The first ever CSS was IMO the best one. Maybe because it was the first one, but the weather was ace too. Since then it hasn't kept up to that. I'm not disputing the effort involved since as the organisation has been great and so have the things to do/look at.

However, I do think that this year can beat that and I do think that this will be the best CSS yet. All IMO of course.

ph2 clio sport 172
If any one is fancying an afternoon track session I have my slot available to buy as like a plonker I'm actually on a stag do in Berlin that weekend Went blyton on wednesday great track for begginers so hopefully everyone will have fun, still absoultly gutted. As said if afternoon slots get sold out and anyone wants one pm me will get it transfered over.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'm getting quite excited now tbh. Looking forward to meeting a few people and partying away at night

Ph1 track slag
What's the situation regarding other halfs/girlfriends/wives etc many bringing them along? Haven't asked mine yet but might do if she's got others to mix with to get her away from me...

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
What's the situation regarding other halfs/girlfriends/wives etc many bringing them along? Haven't asked mine yet but might do if she's got others to mix with to get her away from me...
Bringing mine along. Told her there was a BBQ and loads of alcohol and she seemed quite up for it

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Apologies if it's already stated somewhere in this thread but will there be an official photographer present?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

I'm bringing my missus along. We can talk ph1's and they can talk about how big our c***s are!

Probably more than likely they'll talk about how big c***s WE are!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

There will definitely be a few peoples partners / girlfriends / wives there, and looking at the bookings quite a few female members have booked up too.